This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
Robyn
On the date:
June 17th, 2017 ~ 9:21 pm
If they gave a reason it will appear here
They deleted this from their saved images.
Topic Creator Deletion
R Petticoating Daddy
Look what happens when Heather and her girlfriend turn him into a darling little sissy
Posted on
Petticoating Daddy - Look what happens when Heather and her girlfriend turn him into a darling little sissy, sissy caption , Feminization,Sissy Fashion
You can click the image to see the full size

But they decided to make him a "black lace and smoky nylons" kind of girl for his debut in public. his panties were sheer and lacy, and hid absolutely nothing!! And the girls made over him, rolling his nylons on shaved legs and making sure his seams were straight.

They said things like "I bet you're going to drive the boys wild when they see Missy in his baby doll black nightie."  He blushed like a tween. "You know what they say about girls that wear black lace, don't you?"  Yes, he knew, he said it often enough when he was a "man." 

"Do a little calendar girl pose, Daddy!" So cute, one leg just a bit in front of the other!  "Don't make a sticky mess or we'll have to change your black lace panties for a little girl pull-up."   But what's a girl to do? I adored being swallowed in black lace, nylon and ruffles!!! And they knew exactly what buttons to push. I craved public humiliation but was also horrified at being exposed!

Please comment? 
Gallery Images by Robyn
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Alexia
A job well done, how humiliating for him - but of course he's really in Sissy rapture ....
Baby Butch
The story starts out very humiliating for John and continues that way. Could he be bending over in pic 4 so his stiffy does not poke out between the petticoats? Great story and love the ending!

Hotguy444
I love this!! 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.