Overflow
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I told you I needed a change

Gallery Images by becky4561
Display More Images
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sexydark
she needs a bigger diaper, what a bad girl!
sissyboy123
bobby knew he could no longer hide his need for diapers

Baby Akuto
I didn't know that girls wearing a diaper turned you on so much.
Maybe you should be the one wearing the diaper sense you just made a sticky little mess in your shorts.
sissy will
dang I am over a friends house and dont have a change of cloths and I have to go shopping in 2 minutes

diaperedsassy23
Sis, I wet my self and need a change bad.
pusta

brian woke up to the feeling of warm water between his legs but before he could see what happened his view was blocked by to large breasts when he cot over the shock of this he felt his pants and it seemed that he had lost controll of his bladder too but the biggest shock was when "she" put one hand down her pants she felt nothing but a little slit

then suddenly a tall women dressed in nothing but an aprin walked in and said 3 words and brian was gon he had become bethany and all she wanted was to please mommy as she began to mess her pants

mommy said, lets get u into diapers young lady

diaperlvr
she needs a spanking for wetting her jeans and then put in the corner for time out
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Baby_Princess_Amber

Shaun couldn't believe he managed to have his diaper leak. He is afraid what his girlfriend is going to do to him.
prissyprincess
   SO I see dear , giggles , now just you come over here rite now mommy is going to have to PANK naughty wittle girly PANKY , PANK OOOO hh !!! that felt so good nice and mushy , giggles ,  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Shadowstar
jenny :Noo uh i cna stop why diod yo ubuy these cheap diapers sis eurgh im leacking.
jessica: wel lyou chosoe them its fine they na bewashed lets get yo uchanged. i nfact yo uwere coming sholoing with me wernt yo uand we have to go now
jenny: blushs deep red and hangs his/her head
dickbutt
Looks like sissy needs thicker diapers!

bigsissybaby
Well young man, or should I say young lady, I told you one pair of diapers wasn't enough. Get into your nursery and get 3 diapers and a skirt. No more more jeans for you, only skirts. Your such a sissy baby.
littlemissalexis
I knew if I gave you diapers small enough to fit under pants this would happen. You will need much thicker diapers and probably too big to fit under your new girl jeans. I guess it skirts and dresses only from now on.

floriana
What a shame my poor little girl !!!
DiaperedEmoBoi
She looks so surprised

bernie.andrew
she looks desperate to be changed.

why has anybody waited so long?
Arcane_Soul

Steve thought it was hilarious when he had put his girlfriend in diapers under her pants and put her hand in warm water while she slept. When she woke up with soaked pants he was there waiting with a camera to take a pictures. Little did he realize that he was about to get it back 10 times worse...

Sissy Baby Wendy

When Domina discovered her sissy boyfriends latest accident she was furious. "My God" she she scolded "I thought you could at least keep you trousers dry if you wore pull ups by clearly that's not enough. I'll have to put you in terry nappies and baby pants from now on - and cute litle baby dresses of course."
those are really cute my peeps

K-1
cute picture
hugs and kisses
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.