PG Old Sissy returns in new account
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello (trial 2  )  i hope this one  comes in the write place now  Anyway im not  really new   i was in here many years ago  (as "Sissy Sarah"   but that account is long gone so had to start a new one   so if anyone from the old time recognize me  hello again  good to be home again.  And to al else   hello   (smiling  )   & if this comes in wrong place please forgive as im as lost as  baby racoon  in here   (scratching head  ) 
PROUD to be a true born TS woman /  AB girl / > 10 LG /  > 10 Scoolgirl / Prissy Sissy girl /Maid 
> 1950 `s Housewife    

Gallery Images by Sissy Missy1
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
welcome back 
Sissy Missy1
 Thank You Shamrock 
PROUD to be a true born TS woman /  AB girl / > 10 LG /  > 10 Scoolgirl / Prissy Sissy girl /Maid 
> 1950 `s Housewife    

shamrock
@ Sissy Missy1
your welcome 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Ella 1
 Hey am new , but welcome back anyway 💕💕

Sissy Missy1
@ Ella 1
  Hey there  Ella  we al are  at one  time    
> 1950 `s Housewife    

~*Christie Luv*~
 Aww wonderful! Funny enough, we get a lot of Sissy Sarah's here! It's a beautiful name! ^-^ Welcome back hun, and I hope you have lots of fun!

Sissy Missy1
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
  Hello there Christie   so lovely to see you again  (HUG )   A but do you get  from Sweden also ?    i belive my full name was "Sissy Sarah from Sweden"  (wink) we actually talked  some  back then as well  (smiling  )    
> 1950 `s Housewife    

nylontoni
 Always glad to see more sissies here. Hello! Hope to be your good sissy friend! XXXOOO

Sissy Missy1
@ nylontoni
  Thank you i have alredy accepted   so were alredy friends   
> 1950 `s Housewife    

lil sissie
I'm pretty new her myself but welcome back  
 lil sissie

Sissy Missy1
@ lil sissie
  Thank you  li Sissie  
> 1950 `s Housewife    

Baby Puss
Hi, welcome, or welcome back. I’m kinda new here too. New to joining, and posting, but have been coming here for a long time. Anyway, waves, hugs, and kisses! 
Sissy Missy1
Thank you  Baby Puss   (waving back )  
> 1950 `s Housewife    

Baby Butch
Your old name sounds familiar. Welcome back to the upgraded Sissy Kiss! The name Sissy Missy1 is cute and so is your avatar.

Waves Hello
Sissy Missy1
Hey there  Baby Butch   yes i do think i remember  you as well lovely to see  you again,  Thank you   dear  good  to be  home again  Thank you yes i do like the new  name  its  more "sissy "  dont you think   (wink)    Aw thank you   yes i like it too and i knew  that this was  me  the second  i find  it          
> 1950 `s Housewife    

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.