PG I got some new pretties in the mail!
A couple dresses and a new pair of mermaid leggings just came in! Hopefully I'll be able to take some cute pictures in them for all of you lovelies soon <3
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I just thought I would show all you lovely people what came in since I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to be little chibi moon! :D  Let me know if you all have any requests or anything when I take pictures! ^-^
Gallery Images by Rosieslittlespace
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SweetLolitaKairi
Chibi Moon with Sailor Moon!!! :D <3

Rosieslittlespace
Ooohhhhh! That would be soooooo cute! Sadly I don't know anyone that could be Sailor Moon for me :c  And I don't have a sailor moon outfit

SweetLolitaKairi
@ Rosieslittlespace
  I Would if i could.... Well, actually i'd wanna be sailor venus heheheh :)
But other than that, could you just do all of the options? Pwetty Pweeeeaase~!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Rosieslittlespace
@ SweetLolitaKairi
  Okies! c:  can do <3

SweetLolitaKairi
@ Rosieslittlespace
  Really??? Yay~~!!!! <3 <3 <3 

frillyboy
Oh my god! Those are adorable! You are so lucky! Would totally love to see you as a padded sailor!
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.

Rosieslittlespace
:D  I haven't tried it on with a diapie at all yet, but because of my height it's a little short, so I'm sure it won't cover everything c:

KS
Very sweet dresses, just in time for Christmas :)

Rosieslittlespace
Thank you! And for sure! They were actual birthday presents to myself on the 30th, but everything only just came in yesterday. So excited <3
Fairytutuboy
I think there gorgouse outfits

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.