Mummy D on show!!!!!!!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
A few pics I just took but they're not brill but hey, what do you expect! Love the dress though

I hope you like them and like Mummy D and if you want to have some fun why not visit her and post at Mummy Knows Best in Baby and Femmy tasks. You know you want to!!!!!!!!

Love Mummy Dxxxxxxxx
Gallery Images by Davinadolly
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

marcorpsdoc
Dearest Mommy,
You're so pretty. I can just imagine being pulled across those legs and having my diaper pulled down for a severe spanking.
Your faithful sissy,
Jessica Marie
sissy-toddler-jen
youlook very very lovly mommy *HUG*

jandebs
You look very strict and mumsy in your raincoat! Perhaps you could take me out to the shops one day!

xx
Davinadolly
Thanks girls for lovely comments and Mummy is both lovely and strict as all Mummies should be and yes, Jessica Marie, Mummy would give you a very good spanking if she ever met you personally and you would remember it for a very long time and of course Mummy would love to go shopping one day with you, Jan - its what Mummies do best!!!!!!

Love you ALL

Mummy Dxxxxxxxxxxx

Prissie
Hello Mummy:

Smile when you pose. You should! I like your dress and the coats. You wear them well!

Peace and Luv,

Prissie
gigglesalot
looking good mummy!
Diapered and Pretty!

Baby Butch
You do look great in the pictures and the first dress looks so pretty.
Sissy Jenni
Hi,  

Goshie you're wonderful (thank you for your advice too), but anyway you look soo o pretty!!! !

I especially melt when I look at the pic where you lean forward!! **tee-hee**         
Sissy Jenni

Davinadolly

Hi,  

Goshie you're wonderful (thank you for your advice too), but anyway you look soo o pretty!!! !

I especially melt when I look at the pic where you lean forward!! **tee-hee**           

Thanks for lovely comments Jenni and you look pretty fantastic yourself and good luck with your prob - I'm sure you'll get it sorted

Thanks girls for all the great comments and I promise I'll try and smile next time Prissie which will be soon as I have a few more outfits to display - its so much fun, its just finding the time especially with so many demanding sissies in Mummy Knows Best but a Mummy's work is never done.

Love Mummy Dx
Sissybaby Thuthy

Mummy lookth very thrict in her pretty dreth.

*Curtsey*

yani
i feel so girly looknig this things
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.