PG 13 A Sissy in the Making ~SISSY CAUGHT AND TRAINED 16 MAY
Decided to develop my own sissy character. From start to finish, watch as the sissy develops
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Sissies

Though I'd start a new idea of developing my own sissy character from initial sketches through the working drawing to the final sissy. Hopefully you will see the character grow from initial thoughts etc through to a wonderful sissy. Let me know what you think. the following are literally my first sketches to get the creative juices going (and that does not mean cummies)

Love D xxxxxxxx
Gallery Images by Davinadolly
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy Kristol
I think they are just adorable! I feel like they look  -)
Ami
Awwwww, they're adorable! I can't wait to see the story the future images will tell :)

Davinadolly
Hi Sissies

A little more development of the sissy is various modes. Let me know what you think. More will follow as and when time permits.

Hope you liked them

Love D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brand New Sissy
I love that this sissy's panties are halfway down. It gives a feeling that the picture isn't static, but active humiliation is going on. And you get to see both panties and diapers. Great idea!

Sissy Kristol
Oh Mummy! These are terrific. The first two were wonderful, but now that you have added color to the drawings it adds a whole new level of sissification to them! You are quite the talented artist and I can't wait to see more of your work!

<3 Bella
TiresiasRex
I love the "end product" below...that is, if this is what the sissy is evolving towards. It's a nice aspiration for me, as well.

Thank you, Mummy Davina!

Sissybaby Thuthy
Lovely pictures, very cute! I'd love to see more.

Davinadolly
HI Sissies

Hope you like the following doodles of the developing sissies.

I'm sure there are a few sissies who would love ti be part of the last doodle

Always grateful feedback of any kind and thanks to those who have already given.
Suggestions always welcome

Love D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just Jessica
lovely pics  
BBBobbi
They are Wonderful!
Looks like Bobbi will always be a baby

sissyLarissa
awwwww so cute and awesome
Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

Davinadolly
HI Sissies

This is the start maybe of a story but not sure where it will go. Let me know what you think and any suggestions you may like to see

Thinking of an appropriate punishment for Sissy D which will be next pic

Love D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TiresiasRex
Punishment? May I recommend someone else "milking" the sissy so many times for the next 24 hours that the poor sissy is both completely drained and has one very, very sore clitty.
Dreamer89

HI Sissies

I'm sure there are a few sissies who would love ti be part of the last doodle

I definitely wouldn't mind being either half of that doodle :P great drawings!

Davinadolly
Hi Girls

For those of you who don't follow cappies but like to see the art

Having to post these in two places now to cater for all you sissies with differing tastes

Love D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
karly714
I love the top dress, with the pretty panties showing and big bow in the back.

jango1
Super Cute! Good ideas.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.