PG 13 more ballet sissies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
thanks for your feedback on my first 3 caps.... I've done well over 120 of them so I'm going to enjoy posting them over a period of time.

Also let me know if you have any ideas (related to sissies in ballet) and I'll do caps for you.

Hope you enjoy

Melissa
Gallery Images by MelissaS
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
More good ballet cappies. Don't forget that the sissy boys love a lacy bra and their pink ballet panties.
Prissie

thanks for your feedback on my first 3 caps.... I've done well over 120 of them so I'm going to enjoy posting them over a period of time.

Also let me know if you have any ideas (related to sissies in ballet) and I'll do caps for you.

Hope you enjoy

Melissa  

Yes, I am enjoying your ballet cappies very much!

I like to imagine a group of young guys with sissy feelings who have enrolled in a special introduction to ballet and modern dancing program at a dance school, like one not far from where I live in real life. I imagine the director of the school welcoming them as follows:

"You all know why you're here. We're going to give you a chance to take introductory ballet and modern dance in Leotards and tutus, just as if you were born as girls. A few real girls will be taking this class too, so if you cooperate with us and are willing to work it will be a positive and beautiful experience.

You're too old to be cute like toddlers, and we're not equipped to teach you how to be funny like the Trocaderos (well known dance troupe consisting of men in ballerina costumes). But if you're motivated to learn, we can teach you basic ballet and dancing good enough so you'll be able to put on a good show for the public when we appear at Paradise Valley Shopping Mall this December during the height of the Christmas season, when musical and other performing groups from middle and high schools put on performances in the main center area of the mall. You'll get to wear pretty ballerina costumes while you do your performance and also, you'll get to walk around the mall and have lunch in the food court in costume.

During this class some students -- like you -- will not be born girls, but other students will be. Regardless of what your anatomy down there is, here you're a girl and will be addressed and regarded as such. We recommend you choose a feminine name, which I suppose you've already done. If you've chosen Kathy for example, that's how you will be addressed even if you were named Robert at birth.

OK girls, let's get started on basic positions .... That's it, we have to look real pretty when we do this .... "

Sitting here before the keyboard and monitor with my diaper warm and wet,

Prissie 
   Prissie

FAIRYTUTUS
your captions are great and your idea is so good that i want to be a model for one. i have only one minor complaint about these three, no tutus. but like i said that is a minor almost nonexistent complaint.
david1962

Yes, I am enjoying your ballet cappies very much!

I like to imagine a group of young guys with sissy feelings who have enrolled in a special introduction to ballet and modern dancing program at a dance school, like one not far from where I live in real life. I imagine the director of the school welcoming them as follows:

"You all know why you're here. We're going to give you a chance to take introductory ballet and modern dance in Leotards and tutus, just as if you were born as girls. A few real girls will be taking this class too, so if you cooperate with us and are willing to work it will be a positive and beautiful experience.

You're too old to be cute like toddlers, and we're not equipped to teach you how to be funny like the Trocaderos (well known dance troupe consisting of men in ballerina costumes). But if you're motivated to learn, we can teach you basic ballet and dancing good enough so you'll be able to put on a good show for the public when we appear at Paradise Valley Shopping Mall this December during the height of the Christmas season, when musical and other performing groups from middle and high schools put on performances in the main center area of the mall. You'll get to wear pretty ballerina costumes while you do your performance and also, you'll get to walk around the mall and have lunch in the food court in costume.

During this class some students -- like you -- will not be born girls, but other students will be. Regardless of what your anatomy down there is, here you're a girl and will be addressed and regarded as such. We recommend you choose a feminine name, which I suppose you've already done. If you've chosen Kathy for example, that's how you will be addressed even if you were named Robert at birth.

OK girls, let's get started on basic positions .... That's it, we have to look real pretty when we do this .... "

Sitting here before the keyboard and monitor with my diaper warm and wet,

Prissie   

i want to start ballet training in my little tutu and little pointe shoes

sissy 8222222
Nothing better than ballet sissies!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.