PG 13 more ballet boys
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
here's three more - seeing as its the weekend and we're all in high spirits enjoying the olympics here in London.

I try to tell as much of a story as I can with as little text as possible. I hope that the reader will fill in the gaps and gain greater enjoyment from the picture.

As always.... happy to take your suggestions and ideas for captions.... they have to have a ballet theme though.

Enjoy these

Melissa

Gallery Images by MelissaS
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
I love ballet cappies, thanks for sharing these. I also used to write a short text message and leave the rest to the readers imagination and the picture. Great job with these!
bunhead
lovely pictures I love stories about boys being feminized in ballet the outfit of the last pic is so cute the leotard and leg warmers just beautiful

shaughn
love ballet caps please post more
alda
very good stories
I love the last one

Prissie
Those poor sissies haven't seen nothing yet. Put them into tutus!

And then, take them on a tour of the nearest big shopping mall when dressed in tutus and tights, before they give an impromptu public performance of their dance skills in the center of the mall where children stood in line waiting to tell Santa Claus what they wanted for Christmas, last month.

After they perform, they can eat lunch in the food court while still dressed in tutus.

And they have to be on their best behavior and not talk out loud (unless they have feminine voice training) when they go, as a group, to the ladies room afterward. (".... Now be sure, my sissies to sit like real girls do ..... ")

Little SissyGurlLove,

Prissie
alda
I think we must start by the last one.
To put this sissy in tutu and learn her a little choreography, for the first show of a long life of representation :)

The other seems to enjoy ballet, I think they soon ask themselves for tutus

bunhead
agree those sissies should be put into a nice frilly pink tutus and tights
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.