PG 13 Halloween Photoshoot Drop ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid!
My second time dressing up, this time with my branding colors! Featuring the Thumbelina outfit from Sissy Kiss Boutique/The Maid Store/Birchplace Shop/The Dominatrix Store; no other store on the internet had the color combination I needed!!
Posted on
Halloween Photoshoot Drop ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid! - My second time dressing up, this time with my branding colors! Featuring the Thumbelina outfit from Sissy Kiss Boutique/The Maid Store/Birchplace Shop/The Dominatrix Store; no other store on the internet had the color combination I needed!!, Halloween,Maidvelia,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Kiragirl,Thumbelina,Sissy Kiss Boutique,The Maid Store,The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation Halloween Photoshoot Drop ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid! - My second time dressing up, this time with my branding colors! Featuring the Thumbelina outfit from Sissy Kiss Boutique/The Maid Store/Birchplace Shop/The Dominatrix Store; no other store on the internet had the color combination I needed!!, Halloween,Maidvelia,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Kiragirl,Thumbelina,Sissy Kiss Boutique,The Maid Store,The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Halloween Photoshoot Drop ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid! - My second time dressing up, this time with my branding colors! Featuring the Thumbelina outfit from Sissy Kiss Boutique/The Maid Store/Birchplace Shop/The Dominatrix Store; no other store on the internet had the color combination I needed!!, Halloween,Maidvelia,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Kiragirl,Thumbelina,Sissy Kiss Boutique,The Maid Store,The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Halloween Photoshoot Drop ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid! - My second time dressing up, this time with my branding colors! Featuring the Thumbelina outfit from Sissy Kiss Boutique/The Maid Store/Birchplace Shop/The Dominatrix Store; no other store on the internet had the color combination I needed!!, Halloween,Maidvelia,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Kiragirl,Thumbelina,Sissy Kiss Boutique,The Maid Store,The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Click any of the images to see their full size
I'm still in the closet but every Halloween since last year I have begun to dress up, so far it has just been in Fairy Maid costumes. My first one I'll upload later but it was a light pink sissy maid dress from Amazon with a pink and white petticoat and blonde pixy cut wig. This year I decided to get an outfit from none other than SissyKissBoutique.com! Believe it or not, it was the only site where I could get a Fairy Maid-esque outfit in my branding colors (dark green and deep pink). After some additional accessories, like a fairy wand, new fairy wings, and leftovers from last year (feather duster, ring, and earrings) the outfit was complete!

I was hoping to go to a convention in this but it got cancelled due to the pandemic, so I stayed at friends' houses. I wasn't able to be dressed up as long as when I got to go last year, and the weekend went by really fast due to that. I still thoroughly enjoyed myself though! Oh well, that just saves me money for next year when I show this same costume off there! :3

Hoping to start doing this much more often once I move out! I want to become a dedicated part-time sissy/femboy/kiragirl (kiragirl is me and my best online friend's word for the inverse of a tomboy--check it out, it got approved on Urban Dictionary!) I want to learn how to do my own makeup, my own nails, style my own wig, shave my legs instead of nair, etc.!

Unfortunately, the lashes started to fall off after I arrived at the party coming from the salon. Other than that, I had a blast! The ensemble is a re-imagining (not a replica) of my profile picture. Do you think I did a good job?  
Source: shop.eblue.com
Gallery Images by ~Maidvelia❤~
Display More Images
Last Post
1 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Great, more green outfits. I love green! And you look great. Don’t sweat the small stuff, just enjoy yourself. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.