A great price to pay
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Ed finally found a way to make Al human again, and get his arm and leg back. However they both end up as girls and loose their alchemist abilities.
Gallery Images by viewer09
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SerenaRaquel
If I were Ed or Al, this would be a perfect solution. Who needs alchemist powers when you have clothes and figures like that?
Mina Silverwind
Ed finds out what happens when you mess with the umutuble laws of nature, and that you can get what you want in strange ways.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

PigtailPrincess
Oh wow, I love Ed's hair! Sooo cute. xoxox!
Ei8ht
I'd take that deal any day

Baby Butch
Nice cappie, it is cute like it is now.
eleventhdr

Ed finally found a way to make Al human again, and get his arm and leg back. However they both end up as girls and loose their alchemist abilities.  

yes yes but it would all be so very worth it knowing that at last you got your real fianl wish and want desire to be a girly and then to also share it with your new ffreind who is also now a girl to yes and you could be lesbian and so why not i know this is what i would want if i ahve to lose my magic powers i want to be a girl at last and then well!?

Sissykrissy

looks like Al is cold.....wonder if Ed can share a pair of his pantyhose with him.....heehee
Taralin1
don't be sad smile you look cute

c2bear
Great cappie interesting twist on getting there bodies back thanks for posting it. 
ky_girlieboy
cute one..................

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.