Ballroom Breakers
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

After becoming beyblade champions, the beybreakers decided to take part in a new goal, ballroom dancing. What they learn is dancing is only a small part of it, the real important thing is looking pretty for it.
Gallery Images by viewer09
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cdbaby
i love the purple one the most^^ now alls i gotta do is drop 20lbs to fit into it lol
Mina Silverwind
wow, I am impressed with all of these awesome pictures, and you make me smile with your fancy style.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Baby Butch
I want the yellow dress, it is pretty.
Baby Butch

When the four men were released from prison, the female warden had a plan. She feminized then and made elegant ladies out of them. If they don't become ladies, it's back to the slammer. The warden made this part of their probation. They must report to her once a week for a spanking and to lick her high heel shoes and whatever else she wants licked.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.