PG 13 My gingham dress and bonnet
Showing off my new dress for auntie.
Posted on
My gingham dress and bonnet - Showing off my new dress for auntie., Gingham,sissy,bonnet,baby reins,bib,dummy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Slow Change,Sissy Fashion,Dolled Up My gingham dress and bonnet - Showing off my new dress for auntie., Gingham,sissy,bonnet,baby reins,bib,dummy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Slow Change,Sissy Fashion,Dolled Up
My gingham dress and bonnet - Showing off my new dress for auntie., Gingham,sissy,bonnet,baby reins,bib,dummy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Slow Change,Sissy Fashion,Dolled Up
My gingham dress and bonnet - Showing off my new dress for auntie., Gingham,sissy,bonnet,baby reins,bib,dummy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Slow Change,Sissy Fashion,Dolled Up
Click any of the images to see their full size
Auntie is getting me ready for a trip to play in the park and wants me to wear my bonnet to show what a little sissy I am and embarrass me in front of her friends and their daughters. She has fastened on my reins so she can keep me in check by tugging on them and make sure I can't run off and hide.
Gallery Images by Sissy Poppy
Display More Images
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
Adorable 

Sissy Poppy
@ RachelLeigh
  Thank you, so lovely of you to say so.
sarahbliss
I love the whole outfit, but especially the bonnet. Where did you get it? I have a bonnet but it's too floppy for my taste. It keeps flopping down in front of my eyes. Need an upgrade!

Sissy Poppy
@ sarahbliss
  The outfit was from a UK eBay seller Mismum and was bought as a set. She usually has 4 or 5 handmade outfits for sale and I really love them. In my profile pic I'm wearing another one.

sarahsissyboots
Yes reins are invaluable in keeping you exactly where Auntie can keep an eye on you - not that I think you'd dare run off!  Absolutely beautiful dress and bonnet Poppy you do look adorable xxx. 

Sissy Poppy
@ sarahsissyboots
  So kind of you, I do really love this outfit. Reins are so fabulously controlling, tempting to try and get away though, just think of the inevitable severe spanking that would follow! xxx
Baby Puss
Beautiful outfit. And I agree, sissy needs to have reins, so auntie has firm control. 

Sissy Poppy
@ Baby Puss
  I so agree, auntie having firm control and would make going out so special.

SissyKaede
That is a lovely dress, looks fab on you xx

Sissy Poppy
@ SissyKaede
  That's lovely to hear so from someone who wears such adorable dresses as you do xx
sissybabysamantha2
That is a lovely dress and bonnet you look beautiful wearing it. Don't be embarrassed  wearing it makes you a cute sissy    

Sissy Poppy
@ sissybabysamantha2
  So lovely of you to say it makes me a cute sissy, being a bit embarrassed makes it fun too.

Baby Butch
You are a lovely show off in that dress. Sounds like a great day at the park too. : )

Sissy Poppy
@ Baby Butch
  It's such fun to show off pretty dresses isn't it.
Widdle Wendy
You look absolutely darling!

Sissy Poppy
@ Widdle Wendy
  Thank you, so fabulous of you to think that x

Maid Carolin-Anne
lovely Style  
SissyMichelle67
Wow! 
Michelle  

lycraleotard
Where did the delete button go  since site was redesigned 
SissyMichelle67
You are such a doll baby. I have 40 bonnets in my sissy closet we could play dress up in. I use my 5k a year clothing allowance to buy my sissy stuff. No ones ever asked about the receipts I send in from Binkies n bows or dreamy n creamy or littleforbig. 
Michelle  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.