My first time taking pics *ulp*
I'm such a little slut ;)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is my first time posting pictures. Comments appreciated, but be gentle!! 

and PLEASE don't repost these pictures anywhere else. i would DIE if they got out to anyone. I'm still very much in the closet  

ain't I a cutie?

having some fun =]

and finally, my little sissy clitty!
~*~Your sweet sissy, a girl on her knees, dolled up in pink, and ready to please~*~

Gallery Images by OhSoSweet926
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sarah Candy Lee
nice pics. i like the red panties.
Andreea
Yes, you are.   But a very sweet and attractive little slut, so I wouldn't worry about it.   I like that black dress particularly, though something tells me it was probably meant to be worn with a slip ...  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

OhSoSweet926
here's a few more *blush*

jamespir
nice pics you look really nice

prissyprincess

nice pics. i like the red panties.  

I must agree withh babyboy_andy the red panties are so brite and shinny peeking out from under you dear I just wants to give you a love bit YUM !!!
prissyprincess

here's a few more *blush*

I,ll put a sweet wittle smuch right there on those red panties for you dear!!
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess

Yes, you are.   But a very sweet and attractive little slut, so I wouldn't worry about it.   I like that black dress particularly, though something tells me it was probably meant to be worn with a slip ...    

Andreea do yous thinks we should make her a slave girly ???? Maybe be fun to dress her up in a maid outfit ??? I feel a spanking coming on you naughty wittle one .
Andreea

Andreea do yous thinks we should make her a slave girly ???? Maybe be fun to dress her up in a maid outfit ??? I feel a spanking coming on you naughty wittle one .  

Sounds like a plan to me.   I think no-one could deny that a spanking was well-deserved, and if this darling image ...

... is not an open invitation, I don't know what is.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

OhSoSweet926
Oh no! I don't want to be a sissy maid! Don't spank me! ; )
satinsissybecky
Thanks for sharing. You are a cutie.

Lavander

You dirty little slut! How dare you tell me what you want! Now, not only will you be the Sissy Kiss maid all week, You will get a spanking every day. And just because you are being so bratty, you will have to wear this Mega-Size butt plug with a built in feather duster on the other end. Now, go dust all the books in the Sissy Kiss library.
prissyprincess

OOOOOOOOOOh !!! yas I thinks your right dear she,ll just have to wear them all week . I,ll have to give her a good ole fashion WACKING !!! 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess

This is my first time posting pictures. Comments appreciated, but be gentle!! 

and PLEASE don't repost these pictures anywhere else. i would DIE if they got out to anyone. I'm still very much in the closet  

ain't I a cutie?

having some fun =]

and finally, my little sissy clitty!

Mommy saw what your doing with your dinky . Your so naughty . Now get down on your knees and touch the floor in front of you right now . Wack , Wack.!!!! 
OhSoSweet926
You girls are so sweet :D

You make me feel like such a little sissy. I lubb you!
~*~Your sweet sissy, a girl on her knees, dolled up in pink, and ready to please~*~

SissyGirlBrenda
Aww, such a cutie, and you have such a pwetty wittle clitty
mary22
nice dress

sissylicious
Very cute looking :)
eldorado30
so adorable.

KC'sbitchboy
keep the cute pics cumming
OhSoSweet926
sorry, girlies, I'd love to, but my camera's broken /=

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.