A cute piccy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Well, sissy, for failing to curtsey to our guest, you can stay tied in here for the rest of the hour! And we left your buzzy in your little sissy hole on full power! See you soon!
~*~Your sweet sissy, a girl on her knees, dolled up in pink, and ready to please~*~

Gallery Images by OhSoSweet926
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
   I think some body needs a spanky yes I do prissy pulls out the paddle and begins , PANKY , PANK , PANKY , now your wittle bottom is nice and red  
pinkiesophie
well, you wanted to know what the rope was for didnt you

Sarah Candy Lee
aww deninetly a cute pic
sissyBabyNathan
I would love to see more like this one. This is perfect!

OhSoSweet926
As would I, but sadley, I'm not the author, nor do I know who is =[
kellymelissa30
Ohmigosh, she looks so cute! I love her blue outfit and the position she's in! I bet she can feel the nice waves of vibration in her sweet little sissy hole...

ky_girlieboy

Kevin thought to himself, that his sister cant keep him tied up and dressed this way forever. But she did say to me that i have to stay this way until mom gets back from her business trip in 2 weeks. I just wished that i did not let her catch me in her room.... i just wonder what mom will say to me, or if she will even let me be untied
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.