R First Captions
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hope everyone enjoys these :)
Gallery Images by DiaperLord
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

mipmixer
They are quite good. They do rely pretty heavily on drugging, which isn't bad but variety is always a good thing. What am I saying, they're great altogether. Keep up the good work.
Mina Silverwind
I love your style, each oone of these is well done, and the storyline behind these fabulous captions is well executed.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

BabyNiki
Great captions! Love the pictures! But they do get a bit repetative...
diapered_tristan
these are fabulous, love them 

Courtney Kay
Great cappies (and so many too!) Keep up the good work.  
Dani Rose
I love the captions though as previously stated a bit dull when it comes to how things happened.

I suggest trying to actually go into magic or just flat out force or even indulging secret fantasies.

BabyMandi
While i love them all, i agree with the others that basically say to shake things up a bit.
uk_daddy1
Yep, to heavy on drugging, but otherwise nice work, allways great to see some one new do captions
you need to be yourself
you can't be no-one else

on diaper space as uk_daddy1 as well
on DD forums and Care4baby as daddy_tom

if you want to chat, please find me diaper space.

DiaperLord
Thanks a bunch for all the feedback. Yeah, they're a bit repetitive. I was just kind of into that at the moment of making all of these, but in the future I intend on delving into some other situations. Thanks again!
clarisselovelace
These are some of the best captions I have see in a while. It took 3 tries to get through them without having an accident!

Little_Noelle
i absolutely loved these!!!!!!! you did an incredible job i hope you continue these were very good
Anon.
i made creamies at so many of these!

K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses
JRich
Nice cappies

http://www.sissykiss.com/" target="_blank">

Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.