A Heavy Load 426
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Thanks for checking these out everyone! I hope you are all pleased with the massive update. I leave you with this, a Kamehameha Wave in your face!!
Gallery Images by DiaperLord
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Princess Pottypants
Wow, great job! It's always nice to see more diapergirl captions, and there's certainly a lot of them here! I also always enjoy a nice revenge story, so that was especially fun to read, though I also really liked the last story.
atozsissy
So many cappies, I don't know wut to do with myself

Sissy Bennykins
I love em all!!!
jessybaby
these r amazing
a new me teehee

Mina Silverwind
I enjoyed these captions very much, you are a credit to the community due your talent, and style which improves with time.
Sissybaby Thuthy
Wonderful cappies, thanks!

slave23
Great caps! Loved them! And so many, as well! You've done a fantastic job, keep up the great work!!
Sis_C
Very well done, thanks for sharing. So many to choose from its hard to pick a favorite, i look forward to more.

Svftm
It's great seeing a lot of cappies
c2bear
Really great capppies there all really good thanks for posting them. 

sissyboi2011
so hott, want to be dipered
diapered24/7
revenge story are always fun :)

Alexa.Crosst
These cappies make me wonder why I never thought to be diapered before coming here. ANd I thought I would get the warmest feeling just by unleashing the inner sissy. thank you.
Sissy Desiree
Nice stories! Thanks.

Desiree

nekoboyorgirl
I like the piccies here and such
redbird
Looks like Jennifer is really enjoying her self made present

wannabee
Loooove the one bout cat!!!:)
stellaindiapers
good captions

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.