Some of My Drawings
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Guess I'll start with this one

Becoming a secret bodyguard of the king's daughter - in case the guys with big halberds mess up - requires not only wits and skill but an appearance to blend with the ordinary maids. It is the most privileged position a swordsman can attain at court. Probably not the one graduates of the military academy dream of though.
Gallery Images by Sylvara
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
Nice start, hope to see more  
Mina Silverwind
wow great job as always, thanks for posting them here, and please continue at your leisure.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

babylestat
i wish i could draw like dat!
Sylvara

Nice start, hope to see more    

Thanks, sure you will )

wow great job as always, thanks for posting them here, and please continue at your leisure.  

I'll do my best )

i wish i could draw like dat!  

Well, for every 10 people who wish the is one who actually practices. I'm as far from professional drawing as from the cloud castle, but I just set myself a challenge now and again, because it's not possible to gain something for nothing. Anyone who puts enough effort - can 

Nothing sissyish comes to the mind but I've retrieved a piece of work on the spanking theme from the archive. Enjoy )

Blademaster's Lesson

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.