My Dress Ideas
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Reading one of the topics here reminded me...

It's a raw sketch of a dress I designed for myself. Don't have enough skill to make it yet. The handcuffs are attached to the skirt so when you try to rise your hands...   The broken line shows petticoat length - enough to give some form to the skirt but hides almost nothing. Of course there is a lock on the back of the collar, not to mention the handcuffs. A heart-shaped cut on the upper chest.

Enjoy ) I'll probably add more later.
Gallery Images by Sylvara
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Princess Frances
I like it a lot!

Love the way you can't raise your hands without exposing yourself!
Can you keep a secret?
Sylvara

I like it a lot!  

Thank you )

Imagine a shy maid serving table at a tea party )

Princess Frances
Fantastic!

Could you please pass me the milk"
Can you keep a secret?
Sylvara
Didn't plan drawing anything these days, but I really liked the idea:

A garter belt well hidden under your evening dress restrains legs to the knees allowing only small steps. Not to mention it makes going to the toilet a complicated task. Personally I think lockable high heels are essential for full experience.

Princess Frances
These sketches are great. I'd love to see more. I love the bow! A nice finishing touch
Can you keep a secret?
Sassybaby
Do you take requests? ^^

Sylvara
Glad that you find them interesting ) I'll try to update from time to time.
Sylvara

These sketches are great. I'd love to see more. I love the bow! A nice finishing touch  

Glad that you find them interesting ) I'll try to update from time to time.

Do you take requests? ^^  

Difficult to say. Such things are all about inspiration. I prefer to finish something and show rather than promise in advance. But if you have suggestions it might be interesting to try.

Sassybaby
I was thinking of a full, long bo peep style dress with puff sleeves etcetera with restraints and stuff and a big bonnet which is locked on or has a gag attached or something.
Princess_Tiffany
Sylvara,

You are very good! Have you studied fashion or does it just come naturally. I see Project Runway in your future!!!
Tiffany
These are a few of my favorite things!

CLIQUES

Sylvara

Sylvara,

You are very good! Have you studied fashion or does it just come naturally. I see Project Runway in your future!!!  

I think it's natural. Haven't studied anything like that and there are still a couple years before my drawing skill improves to a decent level. Not to mention creating the clothes itself. Just not possible to devote enough time to everything that interests me.

I was thinking of a full, long bo peep style dress with puff sleeves etcetera with restraints and stuff and a big bonnet which is locked on or has a gag attached or something.  

I'll think it over ) But, to mention bondage dresses with puff sleeves I've found this old one:

A discipline uniform for girls that lack manners. Cuffs are attached to the sides of the dress permanently restraining hands so the girl has to ask really nice for someone to help her to go to the toilet, feed her, even open the door )

There was also another variant where the chains go through the cuts on the sides of the dress and are attached to the nipple piercings  

And, yes I have things without bows... but they are so cute )
ewa
The dress with the attached cuffs to the hem is just a WONDERFUL idea. I would like to be put in that one for a whole week.
Ewa 

Sylvara

The dress with the attached cuffs to the hem is just a WONDERFUL idea. I would like to be put in that one for a whole week.  

A whole week isn't fun - you won't be able to do most of the housework properly if your hands are restrained in such way ). It is to be worn on special occasions when a lot of guests need to be served with style  ... a Christmas corporate party comes to the mind )
I love the ideas! I think an interesting twist on the first dress would be instead of the cuffs attaching to the hem, maybe they could attach to your clitty or chastity device with a ribbon or something. Same effect with exposing you if you raise your hands, but also tease you every time you move your hands.

Sylvara

I love the ideas! I think an interesting twist on the first dress would be instead of the cuffs attaching to the hem, maybe they could attach to your clitty or chastity device with a ribbon or something. Same effect with exposing you if you raise your hands, but also tease you every time you move your hands.  

Worth a try if you like it really kinky, and easier to create because the chain network doesn't actually include the dress. I think the original variant is more innocent though   That's just my sense of style - balancing on the border of decency without becoming to much of a slut )
Sassybaby
I would like to see and electronic dress that humiliates the wearer in various different ways like making the skirt lift up by itself, or say something silly or shock the wearer or something worse and more humiliating! What do you think?

Sylvara

I would like to see and electronic dress that humiliates the wearer in various different ways like making the skirt lift up by itself, or say something silly or shock the wearer or something worse and more humiliating! What do you think?  

... administers enemas at will and has a remote webcam on the inside of the skirt )) Sounds complicated. Actually I've seen transforming dresses with rising skirts on the World Fashion channel, but they looked weird and out of place. From the drawing point of view, most if not all of the functions you named won't be noticeable: there won't be any point in humiliation if the wearer already looks like a walking advertisement of high tech gadgets.
Sassybaby
Haha yes! I am a dab hand at electronics so I would love to one day work on a dress like this with someone, I just cannot imagine all of the things it could have. Maybe wrist restraints that could alternate how much a person could move their arm out or a water leaker!

Sylvara

Haha yes! I am a dab hand at electronics so I would love to one day work on a dress like this with someone, I just cannot imagine all of the things it could have. Maybe wrist restraints that could alternate how much a person could move their arm out or a water leaker!  

Wish you luck ) Can't be of any help with this one.

Worth a try if you like it really kinky, and easier to create because the chain network doesn't actually include the dress. I think the original variant is more innocent though   That's just my sense of style - balancing on the border of decency without becoming to much of a slut )  

Good point. Either way, I love the ideas you've shown so far. I would really like either dress!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.