PG 13 Candice Michelle Sexy Mommy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by barbieboi
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

clarisselovelace
This one is my fav.

barbieboi

This one is my fav.

That was my favorite to make.....cause it looks like she's staring out you as if you were a real sissy baby, wish so much Candice Michelle would make me her sissy *sigh*

lilgirl123
Just a word to the wise I cannot read these because I am color blind in he future try not to chose color back drops for your captions or at least use ones that arnt so similar lol if you can do that I think you'll make a certen little girl very happy ill give you a hint lol it's me lol btw tho I am a fan of your work its really good hope to see more soon :)
barbieboi

Just a word to the wise I cannot read these because I am color blind in he future try not to chose color back drops for your captions or at least use ones that arnt so similar lol if you can do that I think you'll make a certen little girl very happy ill give you a hint lol it's me lol btw tho I am a fan of your work its really good hope to see more soon :)  

I will use the colors better next time, I promise. Btw, I have new ones with Trish Stratus, maybe you'll like them

SissyGirlBrandi
The last one was fantastic! please post more! :)
Mina Silverwind
All of these are well done and your writing goes quite well with each of the pictures.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

stellaindiapers
nice story
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.