PG 13 ..on being a sissy little girl
i may has said this before, but being permanently age regressed to a 3 year-old little girl is the best thing in the world, my live is so much better now. i am so glad that this have happened to me as being a grownup person is not what i am anymore
Posted on
..on being a sissy little girl - i may has  said this before, but being permanently age regressed to a 3 year-old little girl is the best thing in the world, my live is so much better now. i am so glad that this have happened to me as being a grownup person is not what i am anymore, sissy,humiliation,permanent age regression,diapers,adult little girl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers ..on being a sissy little girl - i may has  said this before, but being permanently age regressed to a 3 year-old little girl is the best thing in the world, my live is so much better now. i am so glad that this have happened to me as being a grownup person is not what i am anymore, sissy,humiliation,permanent age regression,diapers,adult little girl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
..on being a sissy little girl - i may has  said this before, but being permanently age regressed to a 3 year-old little girl is the best thing in the world, my live is so much better now. i am so glad that this have happened to me as being a grownup person is not what i am anymore, sissy,humiliation,permanent age regression,diapers,adult little girl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
..on being a sissy little girl - i may has  said this before, but being permanently age regressed to a 3 year-old little girl is the best thing in the world, my live is so much better now. i am so glad that this have happened to me as being a grownup person is not what i am anymore, sissy,humiliation,permanent age regression,diapers,adult little girl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
 ...on being a sissy little girl
Gallery Images by babygirlpansy
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
Such a pretty dress 
keligorose
you pay your rent? or caretaker? 

babygirlpansy
@ keligorose
  i gets money from my cancer, but i am not allowed to have money of my own....Daddy/Master AL says i am no longer old enough to had money
permanently a sissybaby 

keligorose
@ babygirlpansy
  sorry bout the cancer (that sux) hopefully the master doesn't screw u in the end (so much greed in the world ) now adays its hard to find honest genuine people ...

sissybabysamantha2
You look the adorable little girl as usual. lovely dresses   
Baby Puss
Glad you can be that 3 year old little girl. I love your blue dress, plus the bow, paci, and tights 👍 

PrissySissyNancy
 Pansy, I just love your outfit and especially your pretty sissy panties!!  
sissywanabe2
Love that dress - marvelous outstanding - perfect hem length if you are behaving yourself ***
The least betraying movement will reveal those fancy
diaper cover panties !

lil sissie
gweat pickies baby girl Pansy 
SissyMichelle67
Love your outfits and poses. I wish I could be 4 forever in my secret closet.   
Michelle  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.