Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hope you enjoy

Please don't make me wet my panties
Gallery Images by _Davina_
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

allandra
These pictures are incredible...as much for the artistry as for the content. they have the feel of 1950's magazines. Do you know the name of the artist?

Thank you for all your wonderful posts :)
_Davina_

These pictures are incredible...as much for the artistry as for the content. they have the feel of 1950's magazines. Do you know the name of the artist?

Thank you for all your wonderful posts :)  

I have searched high and low for the actual origin of these pics but it's tough out there in a world where everything gets posted and reposted so many times. On ImageFap, there is a poster named TVtanjaDEV who posted this art a year or two ago but without any text included with them. I just thought adding the text would really make these things come to life as I have always been a fan of Petticoat Punishment.

Alice21
Divine Davina. Divino mesmo gente.
Princess Frances
What fantastic pictures!
Your text realy does give them an extra special touch!
Can you keep a secret?

mustanglover
wow your art is amazing everytime i see it i make wetsy
bbsophie
You're a great artist, your pics are wonderful.
Cliques

_Davina_
Thank you all so much. I have one more set to work on but please remember, this is art I copied from the Internet that had no text. I am just adding the captions.
cd404
Davina
Cum to me, you make me soooo horney. I think these are your best yet. I would love to be "that" sissy.
xxy rebecca :~)

lonelymommyliz
mmm mixes of some of my favuirte subs
chachi
where do u get those pictures at??

Mina Silverwind
You are one of my all time fave caption artists, you have a great style, and each one is work of art.
_Davina_
I wish the artist who did the drawings did more of these but I'll have to look around. I really enjoy putting the captions on them. Kind of a way of sharing my own fantasies. I love you all for being so kind with your comments.

K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses
_Davina_
Here is a question for everyone. I am just curious but I was wondering...

How many of you would trade places with the sissy in these cappies even if that meant going back in time to that era? I know I would without a moments hesitation.

arphan86
great captions!
therunning21
very nice pics

jessybaby

Here is a question for everyone. I am just curious but I was wondering...

How many of you would trade places with the sissy in these cappies even if that meant going back in time to that era? I know I would without a moments hesitation.  

In a heartbeat. Id love to be a sissy
TiresiasRex
Trade places? Or course, provided I was thickly diapered as well. But go back to the 1940s or 1950s? No thanks. My medicines (Levemir insulin, some heart meds) did not exist then and there's always the problem with a less tolerant American society re: sissies, homosexuality, etc.

Having said that, I love the vintage images! Here's an award-winner from another thread:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.