Sissy Art
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Please don't make me wet my panties
Gallery Images by _Davina_
Display More Images
Last Post
31 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 30 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

mary22
That last one make me wet my panties
cd404
I have died and gone to heaven....let me into this fantasy....i am sooo wet 

cd404
Thess are truly sexy, any more with the same theme. I can't stop licking my lips at the thought
_Davina_
I've got about 40 more with the same theme but I have yet to add the text. I will try to work on some more of them this weekend. It really makes me happy to provide something that so many people enjoy. Thank you all so much.

cd404
Thanx Davina, i can't wait......oops there i go again
bbsophie
nice drawings

Cliques

lonelymommyliz
mmm sissys getting enemas,sissys cuming,sissys drinking piss sounds like a paradise
Silkyanon
wow these are excellent, they get me very hot and bothered
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

_Davina_
Thank you all so much. More to come when I can get the PixPrincess site working again. I think we all feel so much better after we have a chance to expel some of that sissy cream.
sissytiana
super sexy love the art style

suziekins
going to have to change my nightie now....
_Davina_

going to have to change my nightie now....  

I have to change several times a day when I'm working on these. The art can be seen without my text at (http://imagefap.com/gallery/1904051).

lonelymommyliz
all very good as usual
_Davina_
I'm so happy that you like these cappies. They really depict my favorite style of fantasy. I just love submitting to Dominant Ladies who don't have a problem using little sissies to their advantage.

I hope to find more art similar to this style and when I do, I'll be sure to share. Again, thank you all for your warm and kind comments.

chachi
where did u find these???
Mina Silverwind
I love all of these, thanks for sharing, and you are one of my fave artists on the site.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

_Davina_

I love all of these, thanks for sharing, and you are one of my fave artists on the site.  

You are very kind, thank you. I think there were 83 pictures in all that this artist drew and posted on ImageFap. A couple of them got denied but most should be here. The captions are just kinky thoughts running around in my demented mind. ;)
K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses

chachi
does anyone know who drew all of those
Slyer
just amazin cappies

_Davina_
I have never been able to track down the actual artist who drew the pictures but they have been posted elsewhere but without any captions.

When I saw these, I thought they represented almost a dying art, something that we might not likely see ever again. I thought by adding some text, I could bring these things into the twenty-first century and make them popular again.

This style of a cross between early nineteenth century petticoat punishment and extreme forced feminization is something I find particularly erotic. I just love all the stories about the way petticoat punishment was used to discipline unruly boys. So much so that I often dream it was me in those situations.

But mostly, I would hope this art never finds its way into the archives to be forgotten about. This is the kind of stuff I want to cherish forever.
therunning21
great job there

lola5

I have never been able to track down the actual artist who drew the pictures but they have been posted elsewhere but without any captions.

When I saw these, I thought they represented almost a dying art, something that we might not likely see ever again. I thought by adding some text, I could bring these things into the twenty-first century and make them popular again.

This style of a cross between early nineteenth century petticoat punishment and extreme forced feminization is something I find particularly erotic. I just love all the stories about the way petticoat punishment was used to discipline unruly boys. So much so that I often dream it was me in those situations.

But mostly, I would hope this art never finds its way into the archives to be forgotten about. This is the kind of stuff I want to cherish forever.  

Thank you for your signature.
I think women in the pictures are the relative
Mother, her sister and her daughter
a young husband's daughter
What do you think?
they just got married
Honeymoon
for the kid's full of surprises.
lola5

sometimes her husband
enema drink from ass
his wife or his mother in law?

lola5

These lovely ladies
will not let him come
entire honeymoon?
0 - 25 of 30 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.