All R 4 more captions
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Decided to pop a few more captions since the feedback from my first ones was positive(Yay!!)
Hopefully enjoy...

Gallery Images by Pantypooperuk
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_sara
Nice work again. I liked the first one best
Remember
Both of these sets have been great, I hope you keep making these. At least out of this set, the winners are definitely 2 and 4, probably because you do an especially good job establishing how they deserve their punishment :)

SlutGirl
These cappies are really good! By any chance do you have a link to the third one without the caption on it?
ppprincess
The outfits in both 1 and 2 were just too cute. Keep up the great posts.
Perfect Princess Pleases Properly

Mina Silverwind
I loved every one of these cute captions and your writing continues to get better with each new one you make.
Ami
The first are fantastic and the other two are also well-done! Any chance you can share the photos you used for the first two captions?

babyjosh
Nice, I like the second one but they're all good!
Sissy Alissa
lovely captions. Thank you!

Switch0115
I like these a lot. There are plenty of ones about sissies, but few about girls being punished. Good work!
diapercrystal

I like these a lot. There are plenty of ones about sissies, but few about girls being punished. Good work!  

Same here, i Love these! New stories are always great!
i wuv this site so much!

Fever
These are very good, the pictures really help tell the story =)
Diaperskirt
*squeals* Love the second one! Diaper upskirts! <3
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

LilGreg
looks so cute in that pose.
sissk101
[back talking my mother got me taken over her knee. Forget what happened after that.

TBOnPhxAZ
really like the first pic..
SissyGirlBrandi
the first one is just too cute!! :)

paula_c

Decided to pop a few more captions since the feedback from my first ones was positive(Yay!!)
Hopefully enjoy...

These are fab! I really like these two the most, especially the school girl with her wet diapers and plastic panties pulled down by mommy :D
diaper2509
i love the last one

staceyrockz
Everyone's outfits are so cute, and I love third caption. Partially because I have that same shirt, and partially because one of my girl friends has also been known to wet in cabs.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.