R First cappies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey Gurls girlies and ABDL lovers,These are my first cappies in a Long long time,Enjoy!Sorry they are only done with paint,as i get computer literate i hope to improve these babies(no pun intendeded) enjoy nethertheless and i woud love feed back!
Also its my first time posting cappies,if they appear wrong from how i post them i would love some support as to how to make them right

Gallery Images by Pantypooperuk
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Ami
You did a wonderful job for your first time! I can't wait to see you put more out :)
blakes7again
Nice cappies!

LG_stephy
you have a lot of promise. I hope that you continue to post your captions here regularly ^.^
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
Baby Butch
These are very good first cappies, I enjoyed viewing them. Each one is a little better than the last one. I like all 6 of them. I also use a "Paint" program for my cappies.

babied_cheerleader
OMG THESE ARE AMAZING!!! the fourth was my favorite! keep it up! and if anyone knows of a good one like the fourth, message the title to me of the folder
Baby Kelsey
The Diapered Cheerleader
SissyGirlBrandi
middle one was my favorite!

Mina Silverwind
Your writing is splendid and I wish you the best as these captions are marvelous.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
arphan86
Wow these are great, they may be your first but I hope they're not your last!

clarisselovelace
Very nice work. I'd love to see some of your other ideas.
SissyDesiree
These are really nice. Please make more!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

Baby Akuto
Those are great cappies. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
staceyrockz
Very nice work, and it's great to see some new artists posting.

c2bear
Great job there all really good thanks for posting them 
lil cassie
Awesome! A lovely lady forced to wear a diaper and then forced to fill them in front of her younger sister, and then forced to spend the day in them! Whatta wonderful world that would if all lovely ladies had to endure that!

Switch0115
Wow! All of your captions are amazing! I can't wait to see what else you put out!
Sissy Alissa
I love the last one especially. Would be very hot to have someone potty train me.

sissk101
Love the Capps
sofiejansen
very nice
i love it

diapered24/7
i love the first one
Jessiebaby

Hey Gurls girlies and ABDL lovers,These are my first cappies in a Long long time,Enjoy!Sorry they are only done with paint,as i get computer literate i hope to improve these babies(no pun intendeded) enjoy nethertheless and i woud love feed back!
Also its my first time posting cappies,if they appear wrong from how i post them i would love some support as to how to make them right

Omg I love the Sarah one
I wish that I was a 3 year old princess. I would look cute saying
" I'm a little girl now"

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.