official U.S. Army gay~policy comic book
a comic book handed out to U.S. soldiers
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

(click on picture for full comic)

Note: since political discussions are not allowed on sissykiss.com, please try to keep your comments non-political!
Thank You!
Gallery Images by SuzieBrave
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Good find, I heard the policy was don't ask, don't tell.
babytransbunny
I was discharged from the army under that policy. It more like seek and destroy.
Years ago I was put into a situation I wasn't prepared for. I was forcibly raped and beaten. The trauma of that event I still carry with me today and I swear it will never happen again. I urge all you ladies never leave home without protection like this Pepper Shot Pager.

Hugs,
Amanda

babytransbunny
Today the ban on gays in the military was lifted. The courts ruled to stop the don't ask don't tell polocy... The policy that ruined my life. I was one of the casualties accured during that policies life span. I was caught by civilian athourities with a man while dressed as amanda. It happened off post and was consentual. The police report filed spelled out my true sexuality and was turned over to the military police. Eleven months later they chaptered me out of the service. With nothing left not even my pride I turned to drugs for releif and found how low someone can go. If it weren't for that f***** up policy I would be retiring in two years with a full pension and honors. Instead I'm a recovering addict with a felony drug conviction on my record combined with my transexualism I'm (in the eyes of employers) less than a desirable prospect for employment. I am however ectaticly happy for other gays still serving that they may never know the shame I suffered and still suffer today.
SuzieBrave
That really sucks... I`m a recovering addict, too, btw! Different background, though. I´m from Germany and served in social services ("Zivildienst") , meaning I never been in the bundeswehr (army). I´m not exactly sure what policy we have here..
anyway, keep your head up!

babytransbunny
Hi suzie. I used to live I germany I loved it. I'm glad your recovering I definately understand. If you ever need some one just pm me ill be there
Kisses
Amanda
babytransbunny
Hi suzie. I used to live I germany I loved it. I'm glad your recovering I definately understand. If you ever need some one just pm me ill be there
Kisses
Amanda
Years ago I was put into a situation I wasn't prepared for. I was forcibly raped and beaten. The trauma of that event I still carry with me today and I swear it will never happen again. I urge all you ladies never leave home without protection like this Pepper Shot Pager.

Hugs,
Amanda

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.