webcam humiliation
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have to confess that lately spend a lot of time on chatroulette.com. I´m taking a lot of effort to help guys cum, using my skills as an sissywhore. Usually I offer them my services as an anal slave, so I do anything they tell me. Although it is one of the most awesome things I ever expierienced, it does get boring after a while. So I am looking for ways I can improve and try yet more new stuff. Any ideas?

I usually dress in my pink corset and stockings plus panties. Most guys next me once the realize im actually a guy, but sometimes, if im lucky, they tell me to do the most naughty stuff with my toy collection. Sometimes they are just curious and just chat with me for a while (especially the girls).

Im trying to take this to the next level. Maybe I should buy some fetish clothes, but they are so damn expensive...

btw:You might wanna try it, it can be lots of fun if your in the right mood. Please give me hints how I can improve so no-one will next me ever again!
Gallery Images by SuzieBrave
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SuzieBrave
Some of my trophy screenshots:

Miss_Louise
Oh My , No shame have you , giggle,s ^^ , pull,s those panties down to your knee,s , ^^ SPANK , SPANK ^^
Giggle,s any one want a Lick !! , yummy , yummy , so tasty , I,m better than sweet . wink,s cum get it !!!

SissyJessy
Oh wow, I've been on chat roulette before but I've never even thought about using it like that, great idea! I just need to get my hands on some fetish wear as well and it would be a great experience <3
Lovely idea and great screenshots! (I think the first panties were cute  )
SuzieBrave

I
was wondering if you girls know a good place for a free 1on1 videochat? I met so many sissies here I would like to videochat with them, but naturally chatroulette isnt ideal for that. Of course I know some sites, but on which ones do most of you hang out?

bbshawn
You are very sexy. God... I need to get a camera now.
littlemissalexis

I
was wondering if you girls know a good place for a free 1on1 videochat? I met so many sissies here I would like to videochat with them, but naturally chatroulette isnt ideal for that. Of course I know some sites, but on which ones do most of you hang out?

Some instant messengers are good for 1 on 1 video chats I believe.

SissyJessy
Yes, I think Yahoo messenger is very good for it... I think, I'm honestly not sure >_
emilygielen

I

You have Windows Live Messenger (former MSN Messenger) It does video chat!!!

BabyBeth
I have used chatroulette like this before, it can be very humiliating when a stranger makes you use your nappies on cam like a naughty sissy.
Skype is good for video chat, just set up a sissy account
Nicolette~
I HAVE to do that, you're so tricky though, tricking boys into masturbating to you, tssk tssk, you don't need to trick em cutey ;D

PigtailPrincess
I agree to setting up a Skype sissy account. It's very easy to use!
Fem Prince C
The current version of Skype supports HD video too
The Feminine Boy

"Best read ever. Honest"

Serena69
Your making me wish i had a webcam, i would love to play on chatroulette or whatever with you. I've never thought of doing such a thing myself until seeing this post.
PinkJay
I agree that a Skype account would be a good way to go.

In fact, we should all totally set ourselves up on Skype and have fantastic girly get-togethers!

Otherwise, instant messengers are always good - Yahoo, MSN, etc.

ecchi1014
Mind for one more ladies? When I get my laptop (hopefully soon >_
Kana-Chan
Sup, got skype and yahoo and an HD webcam, I'll do whatever. Hit me up ladies!

click to go to my website!

amberinpink
i will be glad to view your webcam suziebrave or anybody else who wants to. i tried looking for sissies on chatroulette.com but i couldn't find any :'(
Jaba
wow such lucky viewers!! Wish it was me. You look great btw!

mistyxox
yahoo is really good, you can just have your video up and have it so any of your friends can watch it whenever
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.