I want these knickers
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Gallery Images by RoseMorgan
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Ciiiiooot!!   I love strawberry shortcake panties!
Lavander
I had a pair of Strawberry Shortcake panties! I live in an apartment next door to a girl who apparently outgrew them (because they were in great condition) and I pulled them out of a trash can. They were laying right on top when I went to take my trash out. I'm sure my eyes bugged out. I quickly grabbed them, stuck them in my pocket and then quickly looked around for more. Sadly that was it. I wore them for years and I thought I still had them but a quick search couldn't locate them.

~ Items ~

RoseMorgan
diaprbayb
  This reminds of this girl I used to work with told me that once she lived in an apartment. She suspected that the young man next door might be a sissy. So she went out and bought a pair of Strawberry Shortcake panties and made it look like she was throwing them away by leaving them on top of her trash. She said she setup a camera to catch him but the batteries ran down just as she saw him take them.
To this day she wishes she had caught him red handed on film. 

~cliques~

satinsissybecky
Those are so little girly.
Lavander

This reminds of this girl I used to work with told me that once she lived in an apartment. She suspected that the young man next door might be a sissy. So she went out and bought a pair of Strawberry Shortcake panties and made it look like she was throwing them away by leaving them on top of her trash. She said she setup a camera to catch him but the batteries ran down just as she saw him take them.
To this day she wishes she had caught him red handed on film.   

Oh my gosh! I'm probably in somebodies scrapbook!

~ Items ~

DeliaPink
Soo vewy pretty and yummy.
Good find Rose Morgan.
yourslavesir
=O there soooo cute i want i want i want >.

sissybabykaty
i want them they look yummy
babyginagirl
I want theses also to wear over my diapered bottom.Just sooooo adorable!!! 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.