PG Vintage Baby Items
Some lovely vintage baby items, shown with the help of Theodore Franklyn Bear, and Giuseppe.
Posted on
Vintage Baby Items - Some lovely vintage baby items, shown with the help of Theodore Franklyn Bear, and Giuseppe. , Baby pants,plastic pants,rubber pants, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers Vintage Baby Items - Some lovely vintage baby items, shown with the help of Theodore Franklyn Bear, and Giuseppe. , Baby pants,plastic pants,rubber pants, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers
Vintage Baby Items - Some lovely vintage baby items, shown with the help of Theodore Franklyn Bear, and Giuseppe. , Baby pants,plastic pants,rubber pants, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers
Vintage Baby Items - Some lovely vintage baby items, shown with the help of Theodore Franklyn Bear, and Giuseppe. , Baby pants,plastic pants,rubber pants, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
 Some lovely vintage items. 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
 I still remember the smell of real rubber pants that I wore into adolescence. The feel and the sound of them being stretched over my bulky diaper is a turn on to this day!

Baby Puss
@ nylontoni
  Can’t say I recall real rubber pants. I wore plastic pants, but Mom always called them rubber pants. And I like them so much, I wore them on my head, and would run around yelling, RUBBER PANTS, RUBBER PANTS! 
Baby Butch
Wow! Great selection of baby stuff. Noticed the bear in a harness, nice touch. Regress me now so I can relive the good old days. I am too big for that stuff to fit. : )

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Thanks. That’s Theodore Franklyn Bear. He was only to happy to help show some items. He likes plastic panties, and likes to be in a snug harness. Lol.

sissybabysamantha2
I remember some of those items. Avery nice taste of by gone days. It is a pity no one makes them adult size I would buy them 

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  One of my greatest fantasies would be a store, with just such items. Loads of them, just like the old days, but all in adult sizes.  
lil sissie
 I surely remember them wish them days were still here
 lil sissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.