R My very first try
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hi there! I tried to do my first captioned image and to download it here. Hm, hope it'l work. It's just only one image - as a test - maybe there will follow a couple of them from time to time if i am succesful then.

Gallery Images by Arminchen
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Arminchen
Oh-oh! I was afraid of that. Ahhhwwww....

Okie, this works. Ha, now i understand.... :-)
sissypetal
It's nice. But the text gets hard to read. You might want to either A) change the text color or B) set aside a white space on the side or bottom and put the text there. Nice otherwise though :)

sissy-toddler-jen
i agree about the text and the pic. The text is hard to read but the picture is PERFECT, well done for that
Jennifer Funshine
Once I managed to decipher the text, the caption was quite enjoyable :)
Thanks for posting it sweetie

Pampers&Panties
Nice, apart fromthe text this is some great capptioning, please caption some more cosplaying photos :)
Baby Butch
Very nice, I have experienced the same problem with finding text to read, with an unusual background.

Categories:
Feminization
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.