All R My very first Cappies! (10 total)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Been a lurker for a couple years, but wanted to contribute by trying my hand at cappies. Feedback is welcomed and encouraged. Hope you all enjoy!

Gallery Images by thesteward
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
What a good job you've done! I love what you put forward above - I'd be thrilled to have a chance to wear the dress shown in the last cappie. I'd also like to wear what's shown in the second one.

I just got done folding the laundry. Its convenient when, instead of interrupting what you're doing to take time to sit on the throne, you can simply wet your nappy  D

Hope all my sisters in love of all that is sweet and divine and sissy, had a meaningful Memorial Day weekend.

Warmth and wetness and love,

Prissie
jessybaby
great cappies. I've read them twice! Love Jon's outfit
a new me teehee

SissyDesiree
These are all very good, but the last one is my favorite. It's a nice twist that Jonathan's wife accepts his new costume so easily. He still has humiliation to look forward to at the party, but since his wife thinks he's cute she may start dressing him up in women's clothing. This could be the start of a series.
sissydina218
great captions i loved them all so much great stories and great pics to go along with them, i can't even say i have a favorite sorry, but thanks for the great writing

joshi031204
Great job! I loved them!
sissk101
Lovely Captions Please make more

Baby Butch
Great job with your first captions. I like number 2 and 3 the best. Have a great day!
sarahpenguin
Lots obs funs!  Fanks for sharing dem you did great :) *waves an hugs anna crinkly bottomy pat anna warm baby bottle obs formula anna nice fluffy wuffy teddy bear inna pwetty pink*

jessybaby
I just love these cappies. I wish I looked like Daniel and had his lingerie. Also, automatic dressing machine, how cool would that be!!!!!!
a new me teehee

sarahpenguin
Posted by jessybaby
I just love these cappies. I wish I looked like Daniel and had his lingerie. Also, automatic dressing machine, how cool would that be!!!!!!
Specially if they had a baby setting, wif changing functions! :)

Jessiebaby
Omg I love these all of them 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.