Very First cappie
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I hope that I did this correctly, its a good one!
Gallery Images by Puffy
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SISSYJOSHUA
i loved it wish this could happen
LilGreg
I want to meet this witch!!!

uk_daddy1
Not bad, good first try.

Here's a little tip, make sure the caption looks nice; good font, size and fits with the picture. Sounds really unimportant but doing this really seems to improve it. Oh and don't forget grammar and puncture marks either.

Good luck, hope to see more by you.
Josiedevil
I Love It :)

Mina Silverwind
I am impressed with your efforts, if you keep at it you will become a better artist, writer, and caption maker over time.
Baby Butch
Very good job with your first cappie. My first one was a picture and then I typed my comments under it. I used to have this fantasy about a witch turning me into diapered baby. That witch was Elizabeth Montgomery, the hot blond on the series "Bewitched." She could mommy me forever, he he.

Icehaze
I'd like that bra >.
Puffy
Im glad you guys liked it, I will start working on more soon. I love the Spells R us style cappies

therunning21
aww cute caption
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.