PG 13 The Unwilling Pampered Princess
A girl visits the latest house on tomorrow market only to get trapped in the nursery.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hi, this post will take awhile to be completed, so just comment on what you see. Also, the picture belongs to OkayOkay. I'm just using it as the jumping off point for this story.

()()()()()()

Karen was looking around a new house she'd just found on the market called "The House of Tomorrow". Everything in the house was fully automated and involved mechanical arms and service robots like in cartoons. She then saw a door marked "Nursery" and decided to give it a try.
Inside the Nursery were basically what you'd see in there. A changing table. A crib with an enormous teddy bear in it. A high chair, and a mobile hung from the ceiling rather high.
Karen then went over to a device on the wall that had various numbers on it. "0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, and AB." Karen had a thought that they all meant something, but she couldn't understand what "AB" meant. She could never resist the urge to check something out, so she pushed a small white button next to "AB". At once, a service robot arrived with an apron over its gray body, and it had a doll-like face with red yarn to represent hair.
"Um... Hi." Karen said, but the robot just stared at her.
"Aw..." The robot said. "Aren't you a cutie."
"Well thanks, but-" Karen began when the robot grabbed her and set her on the changing table. "Hey, wait! What are you doing?! I'm not a baby!!"
The robot didn't respond. Karen tried to kick her, but the robot grabbed her leg and pulled her shoes off.
"Hey, those are-" Karen began when a purple pacifier was shoved into her mouth.
"There, there, honey." The robot said. "Mommy will have you all set for a nap in a minute."
The robot proceeded to pull off Karen's pants and panties, leaving only her small pink tube top. She then grabbed an extremely large pink diaper that read, "BABY" in multicolored block letters. Karen's legs were held high as the diaper was placed under her rear, and she was powdered before the diaper was placed on her and fastened. Karen looked at herself. She looked ridiculous. Like an overgrown baby. It was then that it hit her. Those numbers on the device were the ages. "AB" meant "Adult Baby". She figured she'd just switch the ages to make it understand that she wasn't a baby, but the robot just lifted her up as the crib and high chair were replaced by adult sized ones, and she was set in the crib, with the top only accessible if she stood on tip toes, but the robot set her down and just stayed there. Resigned to the worst, Karen let herself go to sleep, planning to get to the device as soon as possible.

()()()()()

Karen woke up as she felt something and realized she'd wet herself.
"Oh man!" She groaned. Suddenly, the service robot arrived and set Karen on the changing table. It took her diaper off. It then wiped her butt and then powdered her rear before putting a similar diaper to the previous one back on. The service robot then set her in the high chair, clamping her down by her arms, so she couldn't use them, and the robot came up with spaghetti and meatballs. Being hungry, she let the robot feed her, and the food was good.
After that, she was put in a playpen that, thankfully, wasn't too tall. Once the robot had left, Karen snuck to the control board and touched the "2.5" button.
"Okay." Karen sighed. "Now once it sees me, the stupid robot will realize I'm not a baby.
However, when the robot arrived, it looked at her.
"Aw, looks like someone going through that phase where she doesn't like her dresses." The robot then picked Karen up and pulled off her tube top before putting her in a frilly pink dress and tying her hair up in pig tails. "There now. Remember sweetie, if you need to go, let me know, and we'll get you to the potty as soon as possible."
Karen couldn't believe it. The stupid machine thought she was actually 2 and a half. She groaned and screamed into a pillow. This was getting ridiculous.

()()()()()

After an hour, Karen snuck to the wall again and searched for an off button before she found the "Emergency off" switch. Flipping it, the lights flickered and she looked around. Everything seemed fine. She sighed and went to the hamper where her clothes were. She quickly changed back into her old outfit and got out.
"Note to self." Karen sighed. "Never play with the buttons in there."
Other than that, the house seemed fine, so she decided to take it as she relaxed in the living room.
Suddenly, the robot came back.
"Uh-oh." Karen sighed. "I hope that thing doesn't think what I'm afraid it's thinking."
Luckily, it wasn't. It offered her a drink as she sighed and took it. She drank the concoction and suddenly felt limp.
"Hey, what's going on?!" Karen called out.
"The occupant must test out all functions of the house every week." The robot said calmly. "I apologize for any inconvenience."
Karen sighed as the robot picked her up and sped back to the nursery.
Gallery Images by Ryandr
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
I LOVE this image, Ryandr! The colors are also quite vibrant. Almost used it as an avatar...but be sure to note the artist (from DeviantArt): the wonderful OkayokayOKOK. (His specialty seems to be really good ABDL art).

Looking forward to more of your story...

P.S. Karen, I will happily take your place...
VaneTV
Great story! Xoxo

marcorpsdoc
Love it. The thought of being trapped in an automated nursery has always turned me on
meisababy
thank you it was good

jessybaby
good luck Karen, do u need me to join you?
Newsissyboy

Hi, this post will take awhile to be completed, so just comment on what you see. Also, the picture belongs to OkayOkay. I'm just using it as the jumping off point for this story.

()()()()()()

Karen was looking around a new house she'd just found on the market called "The House of Tomorrow". Everything in the house was fully automated and involved mechanical arms and service robots like in cartoons. She then saw a door marked "Nursery" and decided to give it a try.
Inside the Nursery were basically what you'd see in there. A changing table. A crib with an enormous teddy bear in it. A high chair, and a mobile hung from the ceiling rather high.
Karen then went over to a device on the wall that had various numbers on it. "0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, and AB." Karen had a thought that they all meant something, but she couldn't understand what "AB" meant. She could never resist the urge to check something out, so she pushed a small white button next to "AB". At once, a service robot arrived with an apron over its gray body, and it had a doll-like face with red yarn to represent hair.
"Well thanks, but-" Karen began when the robot grabbed her and set her on the changing table. "Hey, wait! What are you doing?! I'm not a baby!!"
The robot didn't respond. Karen tried to kick her, but the robot grabbed her leg and pulled her shoes off.
"There, there, honey." The robot said. "Mommy will have you all set for a nap in a minute."
The robot proceeded to pull off Karen's pants and panties, leaving only her small pink tube top. She then grabbed an extremely large pink diaper that read, "BABY" in multicolored block letters. Karen's legs were held high as the diaper was placed uner her rear, and she was powdered before the diaper was placed on her and fastened. Karen looked at herself. She looked ridiculous. Like an overgrown baby. It was then that it hit her. Those numbers on the device were the ages. "AB" meant "Adult Baby". She figured she'd just switch the ages to make it understand that she wasn't a baby, but the robot just lifted her up as the crib and high chair were replaced by adult sized ones, and she was set in the crib, with the top only accessible if she stood on tip toes, but the robot set her down and just stayed there. Resigned to the worst, Karen let herself go to sleep, planning to get to the device as soon as possible.  

I need one with a sissy baby setting please

marcorpsdoc
Something about an automated nursery just gives me the tingles. Love kit!!
NappyHappy
very cute hee hee

BobOnFire
love the pic please find more
joeshmoe
Cute picture! Would love to see more.

DiaperedLaz
I wish i had a pampered princess
c2bear
Great story would see more of it. 

TiresiasRex

Great story would see more of it.   

The artist of the above picture, the talented OkayOkayOKOK did an entire illustrated comic called "Prisoner of the Automated Nursery!" (or something similar to that title) over at Deviantart.com. If you look in our Comics/Sissydia Alert! forum, someone else started up a thread bout it over a year ago.

Happy hunting!

In the meantime, to Ryandr: yes, I, too, would like to see this story continue...and clearly, we have more potential playmates for Karen based on the posts above!
glasto
great story. wish it would happen to me.

()()()()()()

The robot proceeded to pull off Karen's pants and panties, leaving only her small pink tube top. She then grabbed an extremely large pink diaper that read, "BABY" in multicolored block letters. Karen's legs were held high as the diaper was placed under her rear, and she was powdered before the diaper was placed on her and fastened. Karen looked at herself. She looked ridiculous. Like an overgrown baby. It was then that it hit her. Those numbers on the device were the ages. "AB" meant "Adult Baby". She figured she'd just switch the ages to make it understand that she wasn't a baby, but the robot just lifted her up as the crib and high chair were replaced by adult sized ones, and she was set in the crib, with the top only accessible if she stood on tip toes, but the robot set her down and just stayed there. Resigned to the worst, Karen let herself go to sleep, planning to get to the device as soon as possible.

()()()()()

Karen woke up as she felt something and realized she'd wet herself.
"Oh man!" She groaned. Suddenly, the service robot arrived and set Karen on the changing table. It took her diaper off. It then wiped her butt and then powdered her rear before putting a similar diaper to the previous one back on. The service robot then set her in the high chair, clamping her down by her arms, so she couldn't use them, and the robot came up with spaghetti and meatballs. Being hungry, she let the robot feed her, and the food was good.
After that, she was put in a playpen that, thankfully, wasn't too tall. Once the robot had left, Karen snuck to the control board and touched the "2.5" button.
"Okay." Karen sighed. "Now once it sees me, the stupid robot will realize I'm not a baby.
However, when the robot arrived, it looked at her.
"Aw, looks like someone going through that phase where she doesn't like her dresses." The robot then picked Karen up and pulled off her tube top before putting her in a frilly pink dress and tying her hair up in pig tails. "There now. Remember sweetie, if you need to go, let me know, and we'll get you to the potty as soon as possible."
Karen couldn't believe it. The stupid machine thought she was actually 2 and a half. She groaned and screamed into a pillow. This was getting ridiculous.

()()()()()

After an hour, Karen snuck to the wall again and searched for an off button before she found the "Emergency off" switch. Flipping it, the lights flickered and she looked around. Everything seemed fine. She sighed and went to the hamper where her clothes were. She quickly changed back into her old outfit and got out.
"Note to self." Karen sighed. "Never play with the buttons in there."
Other than that, the house seemed fine, so she decided to take it as she relaxed in the living room.
Suddenly, the robot came back.
"Uh-oh." Karen sighed. "I hope that thing doesn't think what I'm afraid it's thinking."
Luckily, it wasn't. It offered her a drink as she sighed and took it. She drank the concoction and suddenly felt limp.
"Hey, what's going on?!" Karen called out.
"The occupant must test out all functions of the house every week." The robot said calmly. "I apologize for any inconvenience."
Karen sighed as the robot picked her up and sped back to the nursery.  

Baby Butch
I like the cute picture you used for this. 
Gallyasissy
Good story? 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.