PG Two New Features Were Added To Sissy Kiss
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Hi sweeties! So Sissy Kiss now has Live notifications of almost everything that happens on the site that would involve you. Like if someone replies to a comment you made, anywhere, if someone 💋'd your topic, if someone subscribes to you, sends you a friend request, and lots more.

It was a lot for me to code as you may guess lol.

You can also see all your notifications at the notifications tab at the bottom of the screen.

Another feature is you can mention someone in your post by adding a @ in front of their member name. It will turn into a link to their profile when it's posted, and they will be notified that you mentioned them. 

These things will make it even easier to keep track of everything that goes on, on the site! ^_^
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

LittleSissyStephanie
That is awesome. Thank you for doing this Christie! 

~*Christie Luv*~
@ LittleSissyStephanie
  I'm very happy to hun! ^_^
Baby Butch
I also like the added features but have not tried the second one until now.
@ ~*Christie Luv*~

~*Christie Luv*~
@ Baby Butch
  *giggles* Thank you so much Baby Butch! I was notified! Yay! ^_^

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.