PG 13 Time for some pampering
Mommys are fun.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have seen other pictures by this artist in the past with baby in highchair and a few others, but these are all I can find. If anyone can point me to others and the name of the artist I would appreciate it.

Gallery Images by SugarandSpice
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Dizzy_K
The artist you are looking for is Drew Jones. The vast majority of his artwork falls under futanari, but he did have an early set of captions of a busty mother figure talking down to her "baby." Its been forever since I last seen them, but I know the two you posted are photo-shopped versions of the original art.
Princess_Mandy

The artist you are looking for is Drew Jones. The vast majority of his artwork falls under futanari, but he did have an early set of captions of a busty mother figure talking down to her "baby." Its been forever since I last seen them, but I know the two you posted are photo-shopped versions of the original art.  

It's very done though.

JenGirl
I think i have that series laying around somewhere, I'l have a looksie when i got a minute, just about to go out :)
SugarandSpice
Thank you I appreciate it.

I think i have that series laying around somewhere, I'l have a looksie when i got a minute, just about to go out :)  

Dizzy_K
BabyFergstar
I've got 5 of them in bigger than thumbnail size...if it is okay, I will post them here,...

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.