Thigh Clamping
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is something I fantasize about a lot, being clamped between a powerful womans thighs for her pleasure. I realise there are already similar fetishes such as face smothering, and general cunnilingus but I am talking about the woman purposely squeezing your head as hard as she can between her thighs. For now I call it clamping.

I imagine paraphernalia to go along with it, such as a leather harness that the woman straps around her waist and that straps onto her sissy's neck. She is then able to lock the sissy in place between her thighs - locking your mouth onto her heavenly pussy. The device might have some sort of lever or winder that allows her to adjust the pressure on you.

Can you imagine spending a whole morning clamped between her thighs (see below) as she commands you to pleasure her and squeezes you half to death.

Gallery Images by prissysissytanya
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sabrinac
There is a certain allure to the idea
Baby Butch
That's odd, I have thought of that before, only without the head smashing.

Angel Von Carnage
I like the idea of this a lot. Especially over an extended period of time. To spend a whole morning clamped in place would indeed be heavenly. I can imagine being absolutely exhausted at the end if the session, still being squeezed and still being made to pleasure her.
winesissy
In the terrible movie "Lust in the Dust" TS Star Divine, crushes the heads of several men (to death). Frankly after those scenes the idea seems less apealing.

a
i like the idea, just as long as she is not actually crushing my head
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.