PG 13 such busy paws i have
found some really cute fabric last week, decided was perfect for baby nighties, have just finished one after drafting out my own pattern. I must say it turned out well
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
new baby nightie got the sewing machine back out, Drafted my own pattern and measurements. The cotton is soo soft and light and a perfect print for a likkle baby gurl to wear in her crib when the weather is warm.
Gallery Images by littleemmy
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Bell
Wow Thats super cute for a little girl   
RachelLeigh
Ooo so cute  

littleemmy
cute is my life *giggles just finished cutting the nappy cover and doing the first seams on them once they are done I'll do some fashion pics *giggles* and then start looking at making some lg abg dress sets

sissybabysamantha2
A very pretty dress. Cant wait to see the nappy cover. It would be even better if you could model it for us     

Baby Puss
That’s a great little nightie, good job! The diaper covers should be great too. Look forward to seeing them! 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.