PG Stubborn Toddler
Mommy tries to slip the potty in, but I won’t have any of it.
Posted on
Stubborn Toddler - Mommy tries to slip the potty in, but I won’t have any of it., Potty, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers Stubborn Toddler - Mommy tries to slip the potty in, but I won’t have any of it., Potty, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers
Stubborn Toddler - Mommy tries to slip the potty in, but I won’t have any of it., Potty, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers
Stubborn Toddler - Mommy tries to slip the potty in, but I won’t have any of it., Potty, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Stubborn toddler!  
I’m not using the potty!  Theodore Franklin Bear can be potty trained, not me! 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 mes agrees BabyPuss mes no want to use potty

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  yes. I’m sure, that’s where monsters live. In da potty! 
Baby Butch
Good use of the portable potty! The bear can be potty trained not the toddler! Colorful set of image Baby Puss. : )

kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! Get on that potty you naughty little baby or Franklin can sit in the big boys room and you can be left out in the garden with a full nappy! (giggles).
   Wow - you've got some neat toys and all sorts of lovely things there honey. I wouldn't take your eyes off that little white cat tho - I've seen what he gets up to - poor Simon (lol). xxxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  LOL, oh my, that sounds very final. I wouldn’t want, to end up in the garden, in a full nappy. But, I’m still not gonna sit da potty! NO! Monsters live in the potty. I’m not gonna sit, waiting for a potty monster to get me! 😝

Thanks, I like having toys to play with. Mommy, tries to slip in those “training pants”, thinking I might want to wear them, and try the potty. Ain’t happening! I’ll wear the training pants, maybe? But, not by choice. Mommy, will be the one cleaning up the leaks, if I do wear them. The car and dump truck, are actually toys I had in my first childhood. I still have a picture of me, from the Christmas I got the yellow car. (Ford model A). Theodore Franklin Bear, my potty stand-, ahhh, sit-in, is mine (Vermont Teddy Bear). Also, Simon’s Cat. And yes, he is a troublemaker! 😁 The other stuffies, are friends of Theodore Franklin, and mommy. 
sissybabysamantha2
I agree i wont use the potty either even if it does earn me a spanking i love my nappies to much. Lovely collection of toys   

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  yep, l maybe “a big kid now”, but that just means, bigger diapers! Lol. 

Tags:
Potty
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.