PG Story coming soon
Looking for help with a graphic
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
    Hi, girls! I'm almost ready to unleash my sequel of the PPDC. I have some of it written, but I would love some help with an image or photo to kick it off. The new title is "Pink Polka-Dot Club - The dark period"

If you know about Pink Polka Dot Club, then you'll know what kind of image would be fitting. If you don't, then you should join the club by reading the first story: 
   https://sissykiss.com/story/pink-polkadot-club-epilogue-added-1162013-sequel-works/?view_post=252372
    There will definitely be recurring characters.     

Send photos or images to my inbox or PM box. The story will begin once an image is chosen & I will put you in the credits.

And always remember the first rule of Pink Polka-Dot Club: Don't talk about Pink Polka-Dot Club; or you may end up there and liking it.

*giggles*
Sarah

Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyslutallie
 id like to help but i cant even post a picture of myself dressed up

Sarah Marina
@ sissyallison
  No worries. Hope you have enough freedom to be your beautiful self when you need to. I adore the dress on your avatar.

sissyslutallie
@ Sarah Marina
 thank you i want a dress like that someday
*unowned allie*
Sarah Marina
@sissyallison
    If you have the desire to wear a dress, nothing can ever take that away. Nor should it.
    You are not alone.

*Hugs*
Sarah 

sissyslutallie
right now im wearing a white lace dress and bras and got my worthless dick and balls wrapped up covered in tape 
sissybabysamantha2
Cant wait for it your first story was brilliant  

cairo
If you need a pink polkadot image well: 

Will that so?

Sarah Marina
@ cairo

You, my dear, definitely get a premium *gold* membership to the club. 5 stars!
    Looking at your photo, it reminds me of Cindy's character: Blond; small girl, but not entirely a baby; cutesy and dainty at times, yet feisty and willing to break the rules.

*Hugs*

Sarah

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.