R Stop ~ Crossdressing Maid Manga
You'll love it :D
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
*EDIT* I found the original title and author. It's called Stop! Master by Kitsune Miyashita

This is a lovely and cute manga story about a boy who is sort of forced to work as a maid, but discovers something special. =D

It's one of my favorite stories, so please do enjoy.

If everyone likes it, I'll be happy to post more of my mangas ^^

Remember to read from Right to Left

Contains mild nudity and Yaoi

Please leave a comment ^^
lalalalalalala
Gallery Images by koharu
Display More Images
Last Post
69 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 68 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

MelSissy
Keep them coming.
Loli-Misty
I loved it!!! Thank you for posting this! I wish I was that maid. hehe

Sissy Gaara
That was amazing!
Thank you so much
Ashe
Holy crap, this rules

adultbaby110
more! more! more!
carrilee
Wow!!! This was great!!! I am so wet now.... must go now...  
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee

andiman
realla amazing comic, where can I buy something like this? 
TammyT
Wow that is amazing, thank you so much for posting that.

---

Sissy Tammy

I am in the process off re-releasing my pink, lacey side.

My short term aim is to improve wardrobe, figure and attend BBB. Long term, meet some strong men, who like sissy girls, and also, make lots of sissy friends.

Silkyanon
this is incredible!!! 
francescd
Such a lucky girl.:)

SissyJessy
Cute story! I hope someone finds the name of it ^_^
baby_crissy
wow , what a comic ,, wish there were hundred more just like it

Aeris_Jen
This is a great manga. Although how it ends makes you want to read more, do you know if there is any more of this series?
koharu
I'm positive there aren't any more of the series. If there were, I would probably have them in my possession.

Most of the short doujin (fan-manga) works you'll find are short stories, or a couple of short stories using the same characters, physical appearance and/or personality alike.

Sadly, this one is a short one. Although if you want, I'll do some more searching and try to find works of the same author. Just ask away and I'll dedicate some of my time.
lalalalalalala

SissyJessy
That would be great! It is always a tad bit sad when they make the stories so short, but then again they are such good stories, I can't resist ^_^ <3
koharu
I found the original title and author.

The manga is called Stop! Master, by Kitsune Miyashita. Kitsune means fox-human, so it's not really his name, I think.

There is 1 more chapter translated, but it's not as sissy-ish as this one. It's just a yaoi (gay) love story with not much crossdressing, but I will post it up if you guys want me to.
lalalalalalala

Twilight Starknight
i liked it ^^ u shud post the other chapter id like to see it
baby_crissy
this one reminds me of another i saw like year back,, was about high school boy who dressed like a girl after school and seduced a nerdy kid in an arcade,,

anyone remember seeing that one ,, i thought it was on this fourm but I have yet to find the posting again

koharu
I also have that one, the title is Transition After School, I believe.

I could post it up if you like =D

I'll post up the secondary chapter that's part of this manga. Don't expect a lot though, I did and got disappointed >_
baby_crissy
cool thanks, yeah post them all , i know i love them

loridsisi
WOW!!
This is a great manga! Thank you sooo much for posting it. *curtsey*
Lori would love to see the other chapter too and the after school transition one as well.

OMG! I just remembered "ABC After School Specials", bet yours is much more interesting than those were. ^^

((())):**

p.s. there is also a youtube video of an actual Maid Cafe in Japan with CD servers, it's a very popular place and the gurls look fab!
Tenebrarum
A great story!

babie
love to see more
Pistacy
Very nice ^^

mommys_littlegirl
woow! i like this one! thanks for sharing
0 - 25 of 68 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.