Sissyville A Documentary ~ The Shops
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
The shops in Sissyville are heavily subsidized by wealthy men and women that desire well trained, very feminine sissys for maids, secretaries, housekeepers, or mistresses and of course brides for either themselves or their sons. This keeps the prices in the shop extremely low. Ms. Mary beleived the most feminine time was the 50's, so corsets, petticoats and pencil skirts are the dress of the day for those sissies that do not work offsite.

Here are some advertizements that appear weekly in the Sissyville Gazette.

The sissies simply quiver with excitement when their mommies take them shopping.:)

Gallery Images by francescd
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

carrilee
Absolutely Delightful!!! Wish I was there!!!!
prissyprincess
  I sure wish petti-coats where the in thing again , Darn , so pretty ,   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

babie
om petticoats are so pretty and looks so smoothe
Andreea
A veritable treasure-trove of gorgeous, vintage feminine styles, of which the lingerie is only the highlight. How I would love to own one of those long corslettes, and any number of those gorgeous petticoats ... **Sighs** Ah well, it makes a pleasant subject to daydream on. ;-) Thank you for sharing. **Hugs and kisses**
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Silkyanon
The petticoats and dresses are to die for oh how I wish they were mine.
Adriana_pink
simply beautiful

KellyJeane
oooohhhh ... how many hours I spent with the Sears and JC Penney Catalogs....little did they know  ...i'd get all tingly with the Sunday circulars too....still do!
dscandy
petticoats every where

bettisweetie
You have me quivering with excitement too!
wbng
These retro lingerie stuff really turns me on hehe.

Johnna
Another awesome chapter in the saga, looking forward to more in the future.
ddaisyd
Petticoat heaven !  Love it :) 
Daisy

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.