Sissy Tutu
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I think every sissy little girl needs to have a tutu and I recently came across a way to easily make your own.

There are several different descriptions on the web, google "no sew tutu" for detailed instructions, but it takes about an hour.

I'd love to hear if anyone else makes their own tutu.

Gallery Images by stephykate
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
very nice! 
andiman
yes I compare with you, every one should have a tutu and enjoy it.

kisses

Andreea
Not only are you adorable, you are also enviably clever ... How I would love to make my own sissy clothes **Sigh**. You have done a lovely job with that, though I think it might look even sweeter if accompanied with pale pink tights.      
pointeshoes
Beautiful! I think every sissy should have a bevy of ballerina clothes in her wardrobe. There's nothing quite like the look and feel of a pair of seamed pale pink tights peeking out from a pancake tutu, as well as the piece de resistance - exquisite pointe shoes with ribbons wrapped around your dainty ankles.

Nothing make me feel more girly!

Frillyfillies-prev
Haha, nice shirt. Princess Potty Pants.  
baby_ballerina
I completly agree with you!  

I love dressup a little ballerina too wearing a lovely Huggies Goodnites (for girls) under my tutu or my skirted pink leotard... Generally I wear this ballet leotard:

and these pink ballet shoes:

or these pink point shoes:

I feel really like a little ballerina and I'm very happy to wet my diaper during my ballet class!  
I'd love flying as a sweet ballerina on her toes...

pointeshoes
Mmmm! Love the pics!

When I'm feeling bad (think the black swan) I don my favorite black cami laotard, sheer top, black seamed fishnets (keep those seams straight girls!) and black tutu. And of course I wear my best dancbelt underneath to keep my biggest toy in place. Now if I could only find a pair of black pointe shoes! I guess I'll just have to dye some pink ones....

Toodles!
Pointeshoes
diapee underskirt
i want one sooooo bad!!!!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.