sissy sarah, baby J's hubby
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Gallery Images by LMPP
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

carrilee
My name used to be Steve... but I lipped off to my wife one too many times. Last month we went to a doctors appointment for my annual check-up, and when I woke up after having a "routine vaccination" I had double-d breasts, and a fresh diaper on, all wrapped in pink satin and lace. When I tried to talk all that came out was goo-goo, gaa-gaa. I felt my diaper fill with pee and poo with out even a hint thatit was coming, and I knew then that I was to be my wifes new baby that she had been talking about having. I wish I could tell some one about this, but I still haven't been able to learn to speak, and I can just barely crawl.
Sissy Sarah 

huggs and kisses   
sissy carrilee    
may199
John woke up finding himself in a diaper, a pink dress and some huge boobs. He felt something between his legs, it was a diaper and not only that he used it. he tried to walk but end up falling down. then his ex came in laughing "is the wittle baby ok" he tried to talk but only gurgals and spit came out. "your probally wondering what happened? Let me tell you last night i posined your drink and took you to a special doctor who took away you bladder and anel control and make you as strong as a two year old, he cut out you vocie box so you cant talk any more and last he took out all you teeth, so enjoy baby food and formual milk forever." "why did i do this? i did this because you broke up with me because i wanted a baby, well now i have my baby it YOU!!!" John just looked at her a cried. thats all he could do
Wuv May XOXOXOXOXO

babie

hope you can handle walking in them
LMPP
'course I can handle them, I've been walking in heels for 30+ years.....makes my bum wiggle so cute that mommy can't resist it.......then out comes Mr. black strap-on, my cock pacifier and her paddle........I know punishment is coming for this naughty baby slut!!

drakemc
nice heels
Silkyanon
What a great dress, I'm jealous
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

rainbow24
That so pretty dress I could love it too
LMPP
Thanks all......We luv pvc sissy outfits, heck we like ANYTHING pvc....lol

Baby Butch
Nice dress and heals, your thick diapers are showing.
Mina Silverwind
I love this lovely picture, keep up the fantastic work, and thanks for sharing all of your work with us.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Ana12
Nice pic, i want the heals also :P
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.