All XXX Sissy Rules 2
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Here is my latest Sissy Rules Caption... however the text is not mine, i took it from one of the stories published here (http://www.sissykiss.com/forum/threads/15373-Rules-for-a-sissy!).

Which girl is your favorite?

Update: sorry but my mistress forced me to censor all the photos of girls i know to make them safe for sissy losers like me to watch. 
Gallery Images by sissy_britney
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Robyn
Love your choice of story and pics!! Here's an answer to which girl is my favorite on the live link below. Hope you like it.
Robyn-Anne

sissy_britney
Thanks Robyn! Good choice and i love the way you answered.

I have a lot more pics, just have to find some inspiration for the captions.

sissy_britney
I would love to know which girl is your favorite... mine is the first from the left in the upper row.
SissyDesiree
I'd pick the girl in the blue bikini. Other than that, I agree completely with Robyn-Anne.
- Sissy Desiree

sissy_britney
Yeah, she is gorgeous! I have a lot more pics of her for next captions or if you want to caption them.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.