A Sissy Baby's Mistake
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
First off, I'd like to thank everyone who takes the time to make the cappies that we all enjoy--you all rock. After seeing all your hard work, I though I may as well contribute a bit. If people end up liking these, I may end up making more as they were enjoyable to make.

And so, a short story in cappies--enjoy everyone~

I'm a sissy baby client of The Institute for Cross Dressing Punishment, and as such, always looking for new and humiliating activities. Got one for me? Post it Here!

We as sissies, AB/DLs, Mommies, Daddies, and everything in between need to stand together. Read here, add your two cents, and be proud of who you are!
Gallery Images by BabyX
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Ouch, the tacks in the "slippers" are a bit extreme. Otherwise, I liked it.

Reminded me of the old Monty Python skit re: torture - "Not the comfy chair! Please! Not the comfy chair!"

In Bandon's case: "No, not the hoppy ball! Not THAT!"
BabyX
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
I'm a sissy baby client of The Institute for Cross Dressing Punishment, and as such, always looking for new and humiliating activities. Got one for me? Post it Here!

We as sissies, AB/DLs, Mommies, Daddies, and everything in between need to stand together. Read here, add your two cents, and be proud of who you are!

Just Jessica
hey good work on the cappies, how long did it take you in the end?
Mina Silverwind
A quite refreshing batch of captions, you are becoming a better artist, and writer over time thanks to your style.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

BabyX

hey good work on the cappies, how long did it take you in the end?  

Once I actually got started, and minus distractions and breaks along the way, I think they only took about an hour, maybe an hour and a half. Completely worth it.
TiresiasRex
Dear Baby X (related to a certain Racer?):

Indeed, no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Except for Mel Brooks...(cue the "It's the Inquisition!" song from HISTORY OF THE WORLD, PART 1).

Again, nice work above...and equally nice comeback line. I did set myself up for that one...

anonymous user namme
he dosent like the baby food!!
put him hypnotize to eat more baby food whenever you want ^_*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.