R Sissy ABDL diaper captions of myself
My Name is Jason Blunt, and I am an adult baby sissy diaper boy, FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD, REBLOG, OR EDIT ANYTHING I POST. PLEASE EXPOSE AND HUMILIATE ME.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Let me know what you think.

My Name is Jason Blunt and I am an Adult Baby Sissy Diaper Boy PLEASE EXPOSE AND HUMILIATE ME  

Gallery Images by SissyJasonBlunt
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyginagirl
WOW,soooooo perfect. ONLY having the life of a TRUE baby GIRL.Butt's sweet baby,you still need a mommy or caregiver to diaper and change you.Also a caregiver or mommy to feed you.So now with your divorce,who will it be????? 
SissyBabyCassie
Is any of this true? Like the divorce and everything, I would love to talk about it. I'm curious about somethings and struggling with a few things myself, please free to message me :)

Baby Butch

Wow, I did not know you were a captions artist. You managed to make these self captions very humiliating. Good job with these!

sissydina218
love your caption Jason, enjoy seeing someone who enjoys pooping their diapers as much as I do. Plus you look so cute you could really use a pretty sissy dress and ruffled panties over that diaper. but I suppose if your messing all the time you need to get changed a lot.

Princess Jaina
Quite the captions, Jason!

I like to sit in (and hump!) poopy diapers too *giggles & blushes* so I can definitely relate on some level, though I'm not nearly as extreme as you.

Thanks for sharing!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.