Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee
Gallery Images by carrilee
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

carrilee
I appologize to all the viewers of my posts. I had linked to captions and pics that appearantly do not like working with sissykiss. If you still want to see them, right click the blank picture, and copy and paste the URL to your adress browser bar, and thatwill take you right to the pics and captions. Again, I appologize for any inconvienience. They all did show when I posted them...
huggs and kisses

francescd
You are so cute when you apologise.:)

dr.heather
can you give a link?
Ashe
awwwwwwww :(

sissylicious
I can't see any blank picture :(
carrilee
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee

sissynina
lucky sissy. hehe such a cute outfit. wish i had a mistress to train me like that.
Mina Silverwind
Wow your captions are excellent as always, please keep up the good as always, and thanks for making my day.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

shannellie
i like how that dress-thing stops beneath his/her breasts but leaves the top revealed. neato!
slave23

"Well, are you interested in buying her or are you just going to stand there staring all day?"
"I'm sorry, I should have introduced myself, I am Kevin's sister. This is very good work..."
"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. Missy Cindy, say hello to your sister like a good girl." My ex-wife says with a threatening tone and a firm spank to my backside.
I almost start to cry as I speak in my high-pitched, lisping voice. "Hewwo, Thith."
"Oh, how delightful! That's it for me, I'll take her!"

thwat swooo pwerfect wuv it lol
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.