All PG My quinceanera dress arrived today 3
Pictures of me in my new dress
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
My pink quinceanera dress arrived today and I had to wear it right away!

It's always a bit anxious when you buy dresses online but this one fit perfectly. I'm wearing a big petticoat in the pictures, but there are enough layers in the dress itself to hide the diapers I'm also wearing *bliss*

(sorry the pics are a bit grainy, lighting conditions are not the best but I just couldn't wait <3)

Gallery Images by Fever
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Diaperskirt
OMG fever honey! Where have you been!? Well, needless to say, you are flat out GORGEOUS!
FAIRYTUTUS
that dress is lovely. you are a lucky girl!
i love roleplaying

demonicbone
Amazing Where did you get that dress and thanks for sharing.
Fever
Thank you, I'm really happy with it <3

@Diaperskirt; I have been around, just mostly being the quiet type. Mind occupied with work and other things, couldn't think of anything to add to the discussion here... Still is, but I wanted to share the dress because I like it so much!

CynthiaAnne

I wanted to share the dress because I like it so much!  

It's lovely, and you look so pretty in it.

(And yes, I know you said you're wearing diapers under it, but) it's so nice to see some "big-girl" fashions around here!

Brava, senorita Fever! ^_^
Prissie
Yo Fever:

You are fortunate to have such a lovely dress, and to have a good figure for wearing it. And, I'm glad to see you're still out there.

Flounces and swishes in the best Sissy tradition,

Prissie
   Prissie

Jennifer Funshine
Oh goodie, goodie gosh! Funshine is super-jealous! *giggles*
Much as I enjoy my baby-girl wears I just adore this dress, it's so beautifully made
and you model it very well, Fever. Congratulations and thank you for sharing these piccies.
I hope you find a Prince Charming to dance with underneath the moonlight, sweetheart :)
Fever
Thanks everyone!

I have a few lolita dresses that are really girly but for the most part I prefer long skirts.

Dreamer89
You are absolutely gorgeous my dear! Love it!
SissyDesiree
That's a really lovely dress! Back when I was a teenager, there were a few occasions when I was home alone for a while and I borrowed one of my mom's dresses to wear over a diaper. If I can ever manage to lose some weight and get a decent figure there are some lovely dresses in the Sissy Kiss boutique that I'd like to buy. Dresses and diapers go together very well.
- Sissy Desiree

LittleDave
Thats really pretty!
Cdbaby23
Omg it's darling! Where did you get it?!

Sissy_Fairy
I'm really jealous, I wish I had a dress as beautiful as that.
Emilia
The dress is really lovely and you're looking so good in it.
Zu Ihren Diensten.

shaughn
that is a great dress
satinsissybecky
You look amazing in that beautiful dress.

Just Jessica
Absolutely Stunning!

Fever
Thank you everyone!

It really means a lot. If I may be serious for a second, this is not really a socially acceptable thing - most people don't care or say something openly about it, but having someone laugh at you or say something mean-spirited cuts deep when you just want to feel pretty. Actually, this has nothing to do with being a sissy, I talked about it with a friend the other day and she avoided dressing up too much for the exact same fear of being judged.

... So I keep this part of me secret partly because I don't want it to define who I am in the eyes of my peers, but mostly because any judgmental comment or thinly veiled disapproval really destroys the joy for me. But it is still nice to hear someone else say they think I should wear dresses because it fits me.

sissy sabrina
a very nice dress and looking sweet
veve5
I would like to see this dress.
dressed as an avatar Sabrina pose

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.