PG question
this is just simple question for dumb bab
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
is kisses the likes of this web page? cause I can never figure out how to add anyeven tho Ive tried a lot 
Kindness for Kindness's sake, love for love's sake, joy for joy's sake and Pizza for the Anchovies.
Source: my brain
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

ghost
It seems that way to me.   To kiss a post go to the post you want to kiss and scroll down usually right below the post there is a kiss symbol and a box that says "kiss this post?" I believe you just press the lips icon or the text to kiss a post :) 

AllySnow
@ ghost
  the thing is all I see is view kisses and never see any lips like you said? I wonder if its a verification thing?
Kindness for Kindness's sake, love for love's sake, joy for joy's sake and Pizza for the Anchovies.

ghost
@ AllySnow
  Are you trying to do it on a phone?  Maybe try on a desktop?  I'm not sure. 

AllySnow
@ ghost
  desktop lips just arent on the screen for me? ooh well
Baby Butch
Kissing something means you like it or approve. Click on the lips to give a Topic a kiss. A number is to the right of the kiss. Click on that to see all kisses. If not logged in you cannot leave a kiss. Not sure about the cell phone since I never accessed Sissy Kiss with one. It could be an older browser does not show them? I will leave a screen shot of this Topic.

Baby Butch

AllySnow
@ Baby Butch
  the lips really dont appear for me? on any of the posts?

Baby Butch
@ AllySnow
  That is strange and likely an account error. I went to your Sissy Space and it does not look like mine. It may be the way you set it up. I will PM the webmissy to check your account when she has time. She is attending college right now.

AllySnow
@ Baby Butch
  thank you and im sorry for all the trouble

~*Christie Luv*~
@ AllySnow
  Hey Hun, it's no trouble! =) The lips are just regular div tags like most things on the page actually, though they're a background image in the div. So, I wonder if you have any ad blockers turned on as a browser extension, or a software? I may be that. Though if it isn't, are you using a MAC or Windows? Also, what browser are you using, like Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or another one? This info would be very helpful to figure it out. Thanks!

AllySnow
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
  Im using ad block plus I use chrome and Im on windows, I get anxious and have anxietya ttack moments when I feels I've been annoying or waste peoples time so I just apologize on reflex

~*Christie Luv*~
@ AllySnow
  Oh okay. I totally get that, no biggie! 😊 Hmm, you may want to try looking at Sissy Kiss in another browser to see if you can see the kisses. Then we'd know it's a Chrome issue.

It may be the Ad Block Plus Chrome extension, or another extension you have installed. You can disable Ad Block Plus just for this website by pressing the Ad Block Plus icon near the top right of the Chrome browser, and it will show a big switch to turn it off for just this website. There's no need to worry, I make sure Sissy Kiss is safe. There's not even any annoying popup ads.

There could also be something causing the Chrome cache to not save the image. You can try visiting the image's address below, and then reload the page, which usually forces the browser to save an image.

https://sissykiss.com/back_up_images/like_button_selected.png

AllySnow
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
  its def something to do with either of those since I saw the lips on my mobile yesterday X3

~*Christie Luv*~
@ AllySnow
  Oh good! ^-^ So you can try visiting and reloading the link above, and try disabling and re-enabling extensions. If it's still not working feel free to let me know!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.