R Pretty pretty captions
for pretty pretty sissies and Dominatrixes <3
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Gallery Images by Jenny_Valentine
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Jenny_Valentine
Jenny_Valentine

Jenny_Valentine
Jenny_Valentine

Jenny_Valentine
Jenny_Valentine

Baby Butch
Richard is very pretty for a boy, he he. Any sissy would love to be a flowergirl so Richard was very lucky. Nicely written cappie story!
Baby Butch
I see this is a self caption and like the story. Usually a sissy ends up with a small penis, this is a change. Nice Lolita type model in the picture.

BTW- the girl looks like the one who does the Geico commercial, only with gold hair.

Baby Butch
Another good caption story. It sounds like the boys will have fun being girls at the pop festival.

The girls are using hyptnosim on them but they would like it anyway, he he.
SissyDesiree
Sissy Ninjas! What a cool idea.
- Sissy Desiree

TiresiasRex

Sissy Ninjas! What a cool idea.  

I agree! I cannot wait to see the following at a local drive-in movie theater (yes, they still exist):

NAKED NINJA NUNS VERSUS THE SISSY SQUAD OF DOOM!

In other news: "Richard" is BEAUTIFUL!
Jenny_Valentine
awww thank you hunnies <3 *blows kisses to one and all* MMWHA MMWHA hehe. I'm glad some people like richard. Didn't do so hot on my tumblr page.

TiresiasRex

awww thank you hunnies <3 *blows kisses to one and all* MMWHA MMWHA hehe. I'm glad some people like richard. Didn't do so hot on my tumblr page.  

Not like Richard? NOT like Richard?

What fiend would dare to express such heinous sentiments to you, dear Jenny?

Sissy Ninja Squad - This culprit must be apprehended! Seek! Find! Attack! (and then sissify them!)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.