PG Pray for baby butch
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Everyone pray for baby butch simce he is in central florida  
My kik is lilPrincessJackie add me
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissybeckyfunstuff
Will do. Thank you.  
sissybabysamantha2
Let us all think about Baby Butch and all sissy kiss members in the way of hurricane Irma hope they all come through safe   

nylontoni
Knowing people in Venice & Olando, I do know there are disruptions in water & power. I do pray he stays safe
jessybaby
I hope you are okay BB! This site will no longer make me smile if you get hurt.
a new me teehee

babygirlpansy
this sissy and its Master live near Tampa, and just got power on back on 9/13, hopefully any other sissykiss members that live in Florida are fairing well 
~*Christie Luv*~
 Not everyone here is Christian hun hehe ^-^ but I'm sure they & me are definitely hoping he's okay! If anyone hears from Baby Butch, or if Baby Butch sees this, we'd love just a comment to let us know you're doing alright. Along with any other Sissy Kiss members in Florida! 

Baby Butch
Thank you Sissybabygirljessica and everyone for your prayers and well wishes. I am OK in spite of the storm being worse in my area than expected. Hurricane winds began Sunday before 8 pm along with a Tornado warning to take cover! By 8 pm the power was out and hurricane winds lasted more than 12 hours.

Large trees outside my window broke in half and branches covered the ground the next day. Today, September 18 at 1 pm my power was finally restored. Then as I started my computer it went out again. My phone was out too and even my cell phone did not work.

All is well other than a lot of fear, stress, and discomfort. I was prepared but no power with it being 96 to 98 degrees out was hard on all of us! I prayed and my home was undamaged and I was not hurt. Hugs Baby Butch : )
~*Christie Luv*~
Aw I'm so glad you're okay Baby Butch! *Gives You Huggies* It beginning with a tornado warning must have been so startling! Oh my yes, I've had to sleep in 98 degree weather before, and I basically got no sleep. I'm so glad you all have electricity now. Maybe try to think of a plan that will let you move somewhere safe if this ever happened again. With climate change and everything the hurricanes may be more intense like this. Also what about a generator to give you backup electricity for a while, at least for fans during the night heh. ^-^

Baby Butch
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
 Thank you Sissy Webmissy! I will take those hugs and am glad things are back to normal. Very happy Maria went north sooner and is avoiding Florida! *hugs back*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.